Username Password: Remember me

Physgun/Prop Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Physgun/Prop Application

Physgun/Prop Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159095

Steam Name?: |FP| Molly
Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:52711521
Name of the Character you would like to be given access?: .... Awkward. Probably Molly Oakley
Time spent on the server?: 0. Not Released
Why does your character want access to Physgun/Props?: Molly Oakley is a loving woman, and has a bad back. I think she deserves a nice bed even though the world is horrible and depressing. A bed is her happy place, and a sanctum. She understands the cp's are spineless and do not care about her health, but she wishes to have a comfort zone. She promises to abide by rules and whatever standards they have if they grant her a bed.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)
The topic has been locked.

Re: Physgun/Prop Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159098

Molly wrote:
Steam Name?: |FP| Molly
Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:52711521
Name of the Character you would like to be given access?: .... Awkward. Probably Molly Oakley
Time spent on the server?: 0. Not Released
Why does your character want access to Physgun/Props?: Molly Oakley is a loving woman, and has a bad back. I think she deserves a nice bed even though the world is horrible and depressing. A bed is her happy place, and a sanctum. She understands the cp's are spineless and do not care about her health, but she wishes to have a comfort zone. She promises to abide by rules and whatever standards they have if they grant her a bed.
+Support your Molly and your super trust worthy, also go look at sukkah cinema sigs there sick:p
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Physgun/Prop Application 10 years, 10 months ago #160189

+support Completely trustworthy. Although you might need to come up with a new name :/
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds