Username Password: Remember me

DeDeTee - Combine Application - HL2RP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: DeDeTee - Combine Application - HL2RP

DeDeTee - Combine Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #159044

Steam Name: |FP| Dedetee
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23905467
Why do you want to become a CCA Unit?: To aid the city of its deficient citizens.
What are your characters special abilities and disabilities?: Ability: I have a high endurance for advantage over the average citizen.
Disability: I have a quick temper.

What kind of personality does your character give? I am very sociable to others.
What are you expected to do in the CCA?: React to the citizens that don't comply with current laws.
How do you think the CCA will be like for you?: The CCA shares common interests with my character
Please write a back story of how your character became the CCA Unit you are(A Few good lines):Being a ration supplier is an average life, though I wanted the enjoyment of beating people for the good of discipline, I was outside of C18 walls and decided to apply for the CCA, I packed my items, and left for the C18 trains. I arrived in C18 and found a heap of CCA officials packed everywhere, most patrolling around the plaza in pairs. I had gone to the CCA officers and asked the directions to apply, they lead me to the Nexus, and I filled out a form from the reception desk. And 2 weeks, 4 days later. I had received a letter to report to the Nexus, and I received my uniform, badge, and combat items.
Please write a 10 - 15 line roleplay as a CCA Unit (the more you write, the better):
Jamal Thomson walks up to hobo
Jamal Thomson attempts to stab the hobo with blunt knife
Jamal Thomson rolls a 21
Homeless Man rolls a 20
Jamal Thomson inserts knife into heart, killing the Homeless Man quickly
CGH.09.114 Attempts to shoot suspect
CGH.09.114 Rolls a 16
Jamal Thomson Rolls a 16
CGH.09.114 Shoots Jamal Thomson on the foot
Jamal Thomson Passes out in shock
/me Ties up unconscious man
CGH.09.114 Ties up man and drags to Nexus
Jamal Thomson wakes up in jail cell
CGH.09.114 Says: You will be jailed for 13 years, do not speak when not being spoken to, do not look to others unless told.

<<IC>>
Name: (Not Current)
CID: (Not Current)
Hair Color: Light Blonde.
Eye Color: Blue.
Facial Hair: Goatee.
Race: White.
Height: 172cm/5.6ft.
Weight: 70kg.
Distinguishing Marks: Scar on lower knee cap.
Do you have any affiliation with the CCA? None
List previous fields you are experienced in: Experienced in the way of the stunstick and sidearms.
Explain the reason you want to enlist in the CCA: Stopping the non complying force.
Have you received any infractions from an officer? If yes, explain.(Blank for the moment)
Do you understand the consequences if you are to betray the CCA?:
Public Amputation
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by dedetee.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Jay Harper - Combine Application - HL2RP 10 years, 9 months ago #159046

+Support you have. Clearly put time and work into this app and you know what your doing good luck!
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dedetee
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds