Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Whips Opperator Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whips Opperator Application

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159484

When I get my Internet back I will play this server for 2 weeks, that would give me 100-140 hours on it , as of everything else, I can't be active on multi servers ? The only clan/game servers I play on gmod is FP and I play on all servers other than the jail break. If the admins don't think I should be a admin they can Say no to my app. And I am a RP'r so I made a hl2rp app, I am not the only one that made a app with no hour, also I think Seth would let me in and beta test or emp I am unsure because I didn't ask because there is no point because my Internet is taking a poop on me also I don't see a problem with making apps I'm sorry if it bothers. And yes I do have a darkrp app
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh
The topic has been locked.

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159488

Active on multiple servers is fine. But when you ask for powers on every single one, all at the same time, at least in my eyes, you just seem power hungry, especially when you haven't been on the server.

Honestly though it's not the hours that concern me much though, since it IS still in beta. Like I said, I'm just being my blunt self here and giving my opinion.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by Slyther.

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159493

There is many with op apps on the hl2rp, I made my app because I know I am a good rp'r and that I love hl2RP so I'd thought I'd make a app. And I've been making apps for darkrp for 2-3 months now and for ttt . I don't have a cinema forum app because I didn't make the team this time and I do have a cinema app because I re made it. I still don't see the problem. But I do understand what you are saying.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159523

Whip the servers not even up dawg but the meeting is gonna be a while from now. So if you can show me how good you are at rp(This probably will go for other admins as well.) then you have my vote but till then slow it down on the apps.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. It's that we are more powerful beyond measure. ~ Bruce Lee

Pain is temporary, It may last a minute, a hour, a month, or even a year! But it will subside. ~ Eric Thomas

We got to win. Win no matter what. Trip, kick somebody, fight, bite. Whatever. Win. ~ Derrick Rose

Rory The Dinosaur: I believe I am perfect for the staff team.

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159568

I still don't think you're able to get powers while having powers in another community (MerpGaming).
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 10 months ago #159570

JayHawk wrote:
I still don't think you're able to get powers while having powers in another community (MerpGaming).
There is no rule that says that, and im not in that clan i am the owner and i dont play it ever i only play FP servers the only time i would ever go on that is to fix stuff, And chute said that it dont matter anyways.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Whips Opperator Application 10 years, 9 months ago #161125

WhipHarper wrote:
JayHawk wrote:
There is no rule that says that, and im not in that clan i am the owner and i dont play it ever i only play FP servers the only time i would ever go on that is to fix stuff, And chute said that it dont matter anyways.

Your right I am in another to be exact I am in 3 other communities.
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Whips HL2RP App 10 years, 9 months ago #161386

Slyther wrote:
Sorry Whip, I'm gonna be my blunt self here.

First off, let's see, you have an app up for...
1. TTT
2. Cinema
3. Cinema Forums
4. Maybe or maybe not RP, I don't watch RP forums that much but I think I've heard you do
5. Now this server
Calm down with the apps ok?

Also you have no time on the server, and even if it is closed off to people other than staff, you should at least convince a trusted staff to let you on to help test it before you apply for powers.

Also as for the pot thing, none of us actually know what will happen, so don't use that for a reason.

Overall, I say decide which you REALLY will be dedicated to, and get actual hours on our server.
This. ^^^^ (Talking to Whip not to Slyther) >>>>>>>> Even if you think I'm "judging" your lifestyle, when you're under the influence of not only marijuana but alcohol as well, you're pretty much a loose cannon. Both of these, especially when combined can SEVERELY impact your decision making skills and thought processes. Even if you think you have justifiable reasons for it, it's still illegal and terrible for your body at the age of (13?). Not only that, but you BOAST about it as well, as if that's a good thing and that we'd praise you for it. Some things are best left unsaid. Like I said, I don't care if you think I'm judging your lifestyle, you're applying for powers on a forum/server(s) that I am really dedicated to, and when a person is under the influence of drugs and alcohol is applying AND they're at a fairly young age, I'm going to be pretty worried. You may think that I'm "attacking" you because I post a lot of seemingly negative things you post, but I'm just putting in my two cents so other people have other opinions and personal experiences to base their judgement off of. Had anyone else done the same things I've seen from you, I would do the same thing. Also, like Sly and a lot of other people have said, SLOW IT DOWN WITH THE APPS. It seems like you're applying for powers, just to have powers to give yourself an ego boost. That's a major red flag for me. Not sure if it matters since I don't play HL2RP but, neutral(leaning towards -support).
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds