Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

[Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville

Re: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville 9 years, 4 months ago #225390

I can't stress more how right Spengow and the rest is, he has only been behaving toxic towards the community and towards the gamemode. Everybody starts leaving as soon as he and his friends join, and for good reason.
  • StopyF
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville 9 years, 4 months ago #225394

RyuZorz wrote:
-, definitely. Behaves power hungry in the server and forces his deluded opinions on others. Also constantly reports people for completely nonsensical reasons stating that he would have the rights since he's a VIP. Stay away as far as possible. Also underaged.

Ryu, you spent the last 10 rounds propminging us with your buddy... then deciding you were going to suicide glitch at the start of the round so we couldn't win for over 6 rounds.
Also to mention underage isnt a thing we have here in fp... players of all ages can apply.

On topic +Support Massive rulebreakers like the ones -supporting so far are coming on to the server and we are constantly having to call granny on the server to deal with them. If Johnny was a staff there would be a lot more of a crackdown on people like them.
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by Rory The Dinosaur.

Re: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville 9 years, 4 months ago #225395

RyuZorz wrote:
-, definitely. Behaves power hungry in the server and forces his deluded opinions on others. Also constantly reports people for completely nonsensical reasons stating that he would have the rights since he's a VIP. Stay away as far as possible. Also underaged.

Well first of all, I am not even DVIP (*clap clap*). I do not constantly report people but I do have evidence of you and your 2 friends constantly mic spamming racist things in mic chat and allso got evidence of you prop minging.

Spengow wrote:
RyuZorz wrote:
-, definitely. Behaves power hungry in the server and forces his deluded opinions on others. Also constantly reports people for completely nonsensical reasons stating that he would have the rights since he's a VIP. Stay away as far as possible.

I second this, he told me multiple times to shut up even though I was just saying "shoot other people".

I never told you to shut up, if I did I would like to see somekind of evidence of that.

warster wrote:
RyuZorz wrote:
-, definitely. Behaves power hungry in the server and forces his deluded opinions on others. Also constantly reports people for completely nonsensical reasons stating that he would have the rights since he's a VIP. Stay away as far as possible.

Seconded. He's also been rude towards pretty much all that aren't also VIPs/in his flood team at all times.

As I have mentioned before I am not even DVIP myself and I am not being rude towards "non DVIPs" everyone is the same. And the fact that there is DVIPs in my team is just because those people are my friends for a whille now.

Ill go upload some videos of you guys breaking rules. k thx bye
  • TheAce
  • Senior Boarder

Re: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville 9 years, 4 months ago #225396

What are you all talking about here? I didn't even play the game today. My ingame name is MasteRyu, maybe you're confusing me with someone else.
  • RyuZorz
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville 9 years, 4 months ago #225397

RyuZorz wrote:
What are you all talking about here? I didn't even play the game today. My ingame name is MasteRyu, maybe you're confusing me with someone else.

Well you must be some kind of a wizard because I wasnt playing yesterday, if you haven't played today then you never saw me playing. I just started playing today.
  • TheAce
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by TheAce.

Re: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville 9 years, 4 months ago #225405

This guy is chill, would be good as flood staff.
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville 9 years, 4 months ago #225412

+Support

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville 9 years, 4 months ago #225425

"I only played a couple of hours on your server, give me admin rights pls ok thanks"

1368222965707-jpg--josh-jpg.jpeg
  • Spengow
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: [Flood Staff App.] Johnny Knoxville 9 years, 4 months ago #225431

+support

great player and will be good as a flood staff member
  • TotalSniper
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Jack White.