Username Password: Remember me

Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169748

WhipBone wrote:
Professor TTz wrote:
But why do you need powers EVERYWHERE? WHY not just 1 or 2 servers? There's no point in a forum mod that has a lower rank that another staff on the server (Molly). I can understand if you play all the servers but having powers is not as easy as you think. Especially on TTT. That shit can be stressful when there's a lot of people and no one reports rdm and so I have to look through ALL the logs and find any rdm. It seriously just makes you look power-hungry. Like you're applying for powers just so you can have powers to 'gloat' and fulfill your ego(seemingly). Even though I play RP, I'm not going to apply for powers on it because I suck ass at RP and I break a shitload of rules unknowingly because I don't know all the unwritten rules and lingo like I do TTT.
Powers are easy, I have owned many clans and admined many servers. It isn't hard at all. I am not power hungry and having powers isn't a big big deal I wouldn't gloat about it I'm not like that.. But okay thanks for replying.
If you think it's easy then you haven't done it right or you haven't had powers on TTT. It isn't "hard" but when there are a lot of people, it certainly isn't a cakewalk. I doubt DarkRP is any easier either, there are a shitload of people on there always. And when you're all by yourself, that's when it gets tricky.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
The topic has been locked.

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169760

Professor TTz wrote:
WhipBone wrote:
Professor TTz wrote:
But why do you need powers EVERYWHERE? WHY not just 1 or 2 servers? There's no point in a forum mod that has a lower rank that another staff on the server (Molly). I can understand if you play all the servers but having powers is not as easy as you think. Especially on TTT. That shit can be stressful when there's a lot of people and no one reports rdm and so I have to look through ALL the logs and find any rdm. It seriously just makes you look power-hungry. Like you're applying for powers just so you can have powers to 'gloat' and fulfill your ego(seemingly). Even though I play RP, I'm not going to apply for powers on it because I suck ass at RP and I break a shitload of rules unknowingly because I don't know all the unwritten rules and lingo like I do TTT.
Powers are easy, I have owned many clans and admined many servers. It isn't hard at all. I am not power hungry and having powers isn't a big big deal I wouldn't gloat about it I'm not like that.. But okay thanks for replying.
If you think it's easy then you haven't done it right or you haven't had powers on TTT. It isn't "hard" but when there are a lot of people, it certainly isn't a cakewalk. I doubt DarkRP is any easier either, there are a shitload of people on there always. And when you're all by yourself, that's when it gets tricky.
I have admin'd many darkRP servers it is easy, Although I have never admin'd TTT I see it as being easy. It's only a game.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • FP-TTT is where I belong.
Hiiigh

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169766

WhipBone wrote:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
I have admin'd many darkRP servers it is easy, Although I have never admin'd TTT I see it as being easy. It's only a game.

Just a game? That makes me even less supportive of this or any other app you post. Being a staff member is not about having fun playing a game, it's about making sure every other player has fun playing that game. You are supposed to sacrifice your time to make sure everyone else is happy. Whether it be Head Admin on TTT or just a forum mod, you cannot think of any part of that a game. Staff members are mature and respectful people, not just to other staff members, but to all those RDM'ers and Minges as well. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you post, it all reflects back on the community as a whole. You represent FriendlyPlayers, so when you go off and yell it someone, they believe that FP is not quite as Friendly as we make it seem.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169772

Sypher40 wrote:
WhipBone wrote:

Just a game? That makes me even less supportive of this or any other app you post. Being a staff member is not about having fun playing a game, it's about making sure every other player has fun playing that game. You are supposed to sacrifice your time to make sure everyone else is happy. Whether it be Head Admin on TTT or just a forum mod, you cannot think of any part of that a game. Staff members are mature and respectful people, not just to other staff members, but to all those RDM'ers and Minges as well. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you post, it all reflects back on the community as a whole. You represent FriendlyPlayers, so when you go off and yell it someone, they believe that FP is not quite as Friendly as we make it seem.
You take stuff way to serious man, Calm down smoke a bing once in a while relax and just play, Deal with those that need to be dealt with it isn't hard or a big dealer, You have you whole like to do stuff no need to be rushed or stressed just go with the flow man. I don't yell at people, If your my friend I will any other time I do my best to be as friendly as I can. Talking about me being friendly there is a lot more staff members that are unfriendly not just on TTT but alround FP. This is the internet everything is just a joke and for fun. If there is rules where you are on the internet follow them or you will be punished there is nothing hard about that. Again thanks for the feed back brotha .

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169777

WhipBone wrote:
Sypher40 wrote:
WhipBone wrote:

You take stuff way to serious man, Calm down smoke a bing once in a while relax and just play, Deal with those that need to be dealt with it isn't hard or a big dealer, You have you whole like to do stuff no need to be rushed or stressed just go with the flow man. I don't yell at people, If your my friend I will any other time I do my best to be as friendly as I can. Talking about me being friendly there is a lot more staff members that are unfriendly not just on TTT but alround FP. This is the internet everything is just a joke and for fun. If there is rules where you are on the internet follow them or you will be punished there is nothing hard about that. Again thanks for the feed back brotha .

This is the problem, you don't take things seriously enough. You constantly act like a troll, make references to drugs, call people minges, yell and cuss, I cannot count how many times you've been muted on TTT. And yes, we are here to have fun, but not at the expense of other's. Your a staff member, so act like one. You sound like a hippie on drugs.

MY 100TH POST!
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 10 years, 8 months ago by Sypher40.

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169779

I applied and didn't get it. You need to be more focused on getting cinema alive once again. Also, all of you need to calm down and stop trolling each other.
  • Molly
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

"[Rake] Rake" disconnected (I'm a massive homo.)

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169786

Molly wrote:
I applied and didn't get it. You need to be more focused on getting cinema alive once again. Also, all of you need to calm down and stop trolling each other.
I will be putting more time into cinema soon, Just its hard when players don't want to join... I do try my best though.
  • whipbone
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Hiiigh

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169789

Xhantium wrote:
I completely agree wtih samphoenix, you always have like 2-3 apps running, it look like nothing but power hunger to me.

You can't say power hungry is something to vote no for. Power hungry has different opinions and anyone can think differently about the word. Some people could think just applying for powers is being power hungry.

But on a serious note, I don't really think we need a section mod for theater.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Whip Bone's Forum Mod App - Cinema Section 10 years, 8 months ago #169948

WhipBone wrote:
Sypher40 wrote:
WhipBone wrote:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Whip these are exactly the comments that get you all the criticism that you get. There are plently of people in the world that indulge in drugs but how many other people do you see openly talking about it to players. As a community accepting of younger members, talking like that on the forums as staff to me is unacceptable. Just an fyi. Telling someone to "go smoke a bong" is probably one of the worst things you can say to persuade someone of your point. It makes people think less or you and honestly every time I see this from you I lose some more respect. Whip me and you have never had problems but you need to clean up your act. Making comments like this is such a bad idea and honestly its something that needs to change. You are a staff member for Christs sake, its time you start acting like one. And dear god I don't even want to go into depth about all the reasons you are wrong about "administration is so easy" if it was so easy And just for fun, it wouldn't take much to get in now would it. Sorry to go on this rampage and I honestly would type more if I wasn't in my phone, but before you ever became a forum mod, you need to clean up those cheeky remarks you think are such a good idea. Oh... and I honestly don't think a forum mod is needed for cinema unless its Molly, as she is the top staff. I hope nothing I said offends you, but I couldn't read and ignore this
-Seth Townsend
  • Woa55
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • What has the World Come to?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Molly
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds