Darkreaper - Temp Admin App - Deathrun
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Darkreaper - Temp Admin App - Deathrun

Darkreaper - Temp Admin App - Deathrun 10 years, 12 months ago #140336

Steam name: |FP| Darkreaper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21105270

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/darkreapa/

Why do you deserve this position: I played the old deathrun server a lot, I will be very active on the new one, I can easily be trusted with powers as I am co-owner of stranded and used to be superadmin on TTT. I am mature enough to handle said position and I believe that I can help the server out in many ways. I am friendly and get on with a lot of people across all of FP and do my best to help out new players. I have played garrysmod and css deathrun for over 2 years now so I am very knowledgeable on the gamemode and the rules. I constantly have the forums open so I can check for any new threads that pop up in the deathrun section. I have seen many occasions where people say that I am very mature for my age, so I do not think my age will be a problem. I also have good grammar and English is my main language.
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Darkreaper - Temp Admin App - Deathrun 10 years, 12 months ago #140360

I'd like to see a bit more change in you before I make a vote on this application.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Darkreaper - Temp Admin App - Deathrun 10 years, 12 months ago #140384

Darkreaper wrote:

Why do you deserve this position: I played the old deathrun server a lot, I will be very active on the new one, I can easily be trusted with powers as I am co-owner of stranded and used to be superadmin on TTT. I am mature enough to handle said position and I believe that I can help the server out in many ways. I am friendly and get on with a lot of people across all of FP and do my best to help out new players. I have played garrysmod and css deathrun for over 2 years now so I am very knowledgeable on the gamemode and the rules. I constantly have the forums open so I can check for any new threads that pop up in the deathrun section. I have seen many occasions where people say that I am very mature for my age, so I do not think my age will be a problem. I also have good grammar and English is my main language.

Id like to see you change as well. Your a complete minge and you swear way to much.
  • AviatorMaster
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • 777-200LR ^

Re: Darkreaper - Temp Admin App - Deathrun 10 years, 12 months ago #140389

ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:
Darkreaper wrote:

Id like to see you change as well. Your a complete minge and you swear way to much.

I'm a minge? Care to explain? I'm not the one who threatens to slay people every round and holds grudges against people. You actually think I swear too much? I swear like, once a day maybe, if that. You're the one that swears at people for absolutely no reason on all servers. GG WP HF
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Darkreaper - Temp Admin App - Deathrun 10 years, 12 months ago #140685

+support darkreaper is mature and shown in the past that he is trustworthy with powers
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dare To Zlatan

Re: Darkreaper - Temp Admin App - Deathrun 10 years, 12 months ago #140740

Clocket wrote:
ImThatPeterGriffin wrote:

I rarely if ever see Darkreaper swear, could you also elaborate on what makes him a minge?

Darkreaper never swears or minges, and hes a chilled out guy most of the time.
  • KingZ
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Darkreaper - Temp Admin App - Deathrun 10 years, 12 months ago #140844

Yorkreaper from Darkshire is awesome and is trusted.with powers on alot off servers!

He deserves admin on deathrun too
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds