Username Password: Remember me

|SexyKlubben|FP| Insomniac promotion application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: |SexyKlubben|FP| Insomniac promotion application

|SexyKlubben|FP| Insomniac promotion application 11 years, 6 months ago #113924

Steam Name: |SexyKlubben|FP| Insomniac

Current Position:Member

How long have you had this position: Since the last meeting.

Why you deserve a promotion:

Because i live and beathe Zombie survival.
I read the forums, i play the game, i help newcomers, i`m fair in punishing players, i`m friendly, i`ve got great ambition, i`m currently the most active player by far on the ZS server, and i go in depth to try and improve the server.

But as just a member on the server its hard. I`ve grown fond of the FP server and community over the last 6 weeks, and with alot of spare time on my hands, i need something to spend my time on.
I`m hoping this will be the FP community.

Lastly i will just say that i like working for something, and beeing "just" a member isnt enough for me.
I`m prepared to put in alot of work to make this ZS server better, if that means putting in time to learn coding, believe me when i say that i will.

All i need from the FP community is some support and recognition for the time i`ve spent here so far, just so it doesent feel like a waste.
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Insomniac.
The topic has been locked.

Re: |SexyKlubben|FP| Insomniac promotion application 11 years, 6 months ago #113928

Steam Name:

Current Position:

How long have you had this position:

Why you deserve a promotion:

Use this template for promotions.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: |SexyKlubben|FP| Insomniac promotion application 11 years, 6 months ago #113933

You've been a member for 4 days, I honestly think you should wait a little bit longer before making a promotion.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: |SexyKlubben|FP| Insomniac promotion application 11 years, 6 months ago #113934

The reason i`m asking for a promotion is because(no offence) there is rarely an admin online.
Alot of players get stuck, or want a new map etc, and theres nothing i can do.
If members could teleport and votechange maps, i really wouldnt need a promotion in the first place.

Having said that, i spend somewhere between 3-12 hours a DAY on this server, most players know me, and know i`d do a good job.

Having been a member for 4 days really shouldnt matter all that much.
take into account the amount of time and effort i`ve spent here shows i`m not just in it for the thrill of beeing an admin.
I`m in it for the good of the server i like playing on.

Edit: Besides, the next meeting wont be for a while. by then this application hopefully will have gathered up some support.

Im not saying ill get it right away.
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Insomniac.

Re: |SexyKlubben|FP| Insomniac promotion application 11 years, 6 months ago #114001

Even though I've only played with him for a week, he has shown intelligence(something an admin SHOULD have), responsibility and he seems like an excellent and kind person, but I also KNOW he'll punish the people that really deserves it.

Re: |SexyKlubben|FP| Insomniac promotion application 11 years, 6 months ago #114161

Bump, would like some more feedback.
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds