Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Removal of 'youareavirusinsidejoe_4' Official Poll
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Poll: Remove this map?

Yes 10 66.7%
No 5 33.3%
Total number of voters:15 ( Chuteuk Cave Nomad Clocket Rake seyre King Kenny Jose MrJ0K3RZ Kittai Wraithz Wilson .Tenshi Insomniac Simon_Albrecht )
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: Removal of 'youareavirusinsidejoe_4' Official Poll

Removal of 'youareavirusinsidejoe_4' Official Poll 11 years, 7 months ago #113037

virusinsidejoe_2012-10-09-2.jpg

This was already denied in the past but then the decision was up to the staff team, this poll is for the community as a whole to vote so that the regular players have a say too.

I've seen a good amount of people complaining about this map, asking to remove it out of the rotation, trying to RTV, saying how bad it is and sometimes even leaving. These are a few quick reasons as to why this map is disliked.

- It can be confusing, especially for new players who tend to get lost around the map making it very boring for the survivors.
- It can cause visual problems for both survivors and zombies with zombie-vision.
- There are very few props to barricade and the few that there are can be hard to move.

If you know someone who would like this map to be removed from FP:ZS, direct them to this thread.

The amount of votes will determine whether the map is removed or not. And if you have anything to add, please post it here.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by GBrah.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Removal of 'youareavirusinsidejoe_4' Official Poll 11 years, 7 months ago #113038

Love this map and all the innards. Keep it!
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrJ0K3RZ, .Tenshi

Re: Removal of 'youareavirusinsidejoe_4' Official Poll 11 years, 6 months ago #113509

7>5 remove this map ;D
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by Insomniac.

Re: Removal of 'youareavirusinsidejoe_4' Official Poll 11 years, 6 months ago #113518

I dislike this map a lot.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds