Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MRJ0K3RZ Demote request

Re: MRJ0K3RZ Demote request 11 years, 7 months ago #112961

yair.grenade wrote:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

from what i've already seen, MrJ0K3Rz did do some "non-perfect" things, but so did Jose. because of

that i'm gonna be neutral in this case.

What did i do wrong? I was asking if he was mad that i posted on his promo, and then he makes up rules and abuses his powers. Theres noting more to it.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

The topic has been locked.

Re: MRJ0K3RZ Demote request 11 years, 7 months ago #112962

Jose wrote:
yair.grenade wrote:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

from what i've already seen, MrJ0K3Rz did do some "non-perfect" things, but so did Jose. because of

that i'm gonna be neutral in this case.

What did i do wrong? I was asking if he was mad that i posted on his promo, and then he makes up rules and abuses his powers. Theres noting more to it.

Asking me if I was mad for you -Supporting my promotion application, that just goes to show how immature you are. Also you just admitted to trolling.

I'd also like to point out that you didn't say that ingame, the only thing to said was "you mad"
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ.

Re: MRJ0K3RZ Demote request 11 years, 7 months ago #112963

No Fishy it isn't a fail, first i asked if he was mad, then made up rules. I then investigated further. He gagged me and muted me for asking how i was harassing him when i was simply asking a question. Maybe if he wouldn't of been so daft maybe this wouldn't of happened. Second. He doesn't get the right to gag or mute me for asking a question he never, payed attention to. So your theory is flawed. I didn't do anything except you mad, which i didn't mean to troll in any way, i was asking in a question.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Clocket.

Re: MRJ0K3RZ Demote request 11 years, 7 months ago #112970

At the moment i am Not supporting at all, basicly saying to someone umad is starting a arguement. it is no question as it is not serious at all.

Also i dont think fishy broke any rules at all with a result in being banned just because he started a conversation with a admin? doesnt seem *cool* right?
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: MRJ0K3RZ Demote request 11 years, 7 months ago #112972

Vercenalt wrote:
Personally, I think this is quite stupid.

Not necessarily in a way to offend any one, rather in a way to explain something. You are the staff team of the "Friendly Players" this is hardly a friendly thing to do. This entire situation seems ridiculous. The terms "butthurt" may come into issue, to explain it in English: You are taking the situation too serious.

I'm sure barely a week ago you two were good friends, because Jose posted a video of J0K3RZ singing?
How could a friendship be ruined after one gagging, you must learn to work together, you could do it before, why not now?

Why do people have to be obsessed with their own gains, that in itself is acceptable, but taking the action of trying to lower other peoples?

This is ridiculous, J0K3RZ has done nothing but mute you, and other people saying "Oh he's immature" or even "+Support"ing this demotion don't seem to be very brave.

If you wanted to speak out against a member you do not need to give evidence, you should rather simply work together, give warnings and try to make each other the best staff team available. I'm not here to hurt anyone, or provoke anyone, I'm just saying, I personally don't think that this is really valid, due to the lack of evidence, but in addition to that, that you should work together and progress together, rather than have an obsession with personal gains, and the need to lower other peoples situations because of one action being taken.

Please, work together, you are meant to be "Friendly Players," now prove that and show your maturity, and get together and get along, it really isn't that complicated.

He's done nothing wrong. (The evidence shows nothing)"

You are friends, so be friends!

^^This *sniff* was the most epic comment i've ever seen. listen to it.
Don't get corrupt.

Re: MRJ0K3RZ Demote request 11 years, 7 months ago #112975

Vercenalt, friends on Friendly Players can be broken in an instant. If you do something to piss your friend off, chances off he will start to hate you, and post demote requests on you. If you want a friend on FP, you need to not piss the friend off. I know this from experience.
  • Sniper4Life
  • Platinum Boarder
  • One of the worst snipers to date.
"I shall call him Squishy and he will be my Squishy"

Favorite face ----->
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrJ0K3RZ

Re: MRJ0K3RZ Demote request 11 years, 7 months ago #112978

It will be dealt with in the meeting.
  • GwS KILLER
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP