Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Petition to update/remove ZS Resident:_evil_v2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Petition to update/remove ZS Resident:_evil_v2

Petition to update/remove ZS Resident:_evil_v2 11 years, 6 months ago #112798

As the map is now its basically unplayable. the reason beeing that you can hardly move any of the props on the map.

Since no one will add a voting system, and you`re insisting on using a rotation solution for the maps, please fix the broken ones. (ill leave a few notes on maps here and edit in more as i find stuff)

Virus labs: The elevator is broken, and if the zombies do manage to get down, the red box in the first cading spot is unbreakable, and should be fixed.

Undermines: theres a hidden ladder that leads to a secret room on top of the elevator, for humans its easy to find because of the flashlight. but zomnbies have a hard time finding where they`re supposed to climb, and its very easy to block the passage in with just a few boards.

So far i havent seen alot of people using it but still, its a broken feature in a ZS map.

Objective Reactor: in my 50 hours of playing on FP i havent ever made it past round 3 in this map. people get prop pushed off the lift, they get catapulted out of the spawnzone.
By the time round 2 comes along theres usually something like 50% zombies. and i know you can do it with cooperation, but as it is now i think FP needs more friendly and easy to play maps.

I wont speak about youareavirusinsidejoe, but i think the post speaks for itself. besides thats the map people usually leave on.
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The topic has been locked.

Re: Petition to update/remove ZS Resident:_evil_v2 11 years, 6 months ago #112801

If you feel this might not get looked at contact Jack Griffin the server owner.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Petition to update/remove ZS Resident:_evil_v2 11 years, 6 months ago #112811

how ?
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Petition to update/remove ZS Resident:_evil_v2 11 years, 6 months ago #112812

I'd add him on Steam.

His current name is Grifster.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Petition to update/remove ZS Resident:_evil_v2 11 years, 6 months ago #112816

I have no opinion over this, Theres both ups and down for the maps but In general I think its okay.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds