Username Password: Remember me

Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac

Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac 11 years, 7 months ago #110233

Steam Name: |SexyKlubben| Insomniac
Time playing Garrys mod: a few years on and off
Experience playing Zombie survival: I played for a while some years ago, and was an admin on killas server for a little while before quitting.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5214112

Why you?: I have alot of experience playing the game, im a regular on your server and get along well with your members. i have previous(alltho not alot) experience as an admin on a ZS server.
I love the game the way its supposed to be played, im also fair, im not rude, and im mature.
Besides, im also a superhero on my sparetime, and i wrestle lions as a hobby.

Besides i have the best interests of the Friendly players server in mind. i see alot of people comming and going on the server, and i think with my help. you guys will have them there alot more
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Insomniac.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac 11 years, 7 months ago #110236

You can get your steam ID by typing status in console or using your steam profile link on this website Here.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac 11 years, 7 months ago #110237

Haha, i remember that game cloudnet me and my friends live in the same house, and we kinda decided we didnt wanna play that map if we could win it so we became zombies instead. besides, on some maps i prefer beeing zombie especially if the cade isnt made to well
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac 11 years, 7 months ago #110239

Insomniac wrote:
i cant seem to copy anything out of the console. but where do i find my profile link?

I put a link on the first one but

www.steamidfinder.com
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac 11 years, 7 months ago #110240

I know i havent really been an active member on friendly players forums and other games, but my interest has been purely in ZS from the start. besides i see some other applications aswell from people i assume havent been here long(and i havent seen them online that much either) i genuinly like the Friendly players server, and play there even if its empty, just so i can better cade and know the maps for later.

Im not some kid applying for admin so i can jail some friends or gag a troll. I wanna work towards a better community within the game and keep players comming back.
But honestly im not that interested in the other mods etc. Forums ofc i do like from time to time. especially if it helps the server get better by comming with ideas and notes on how its beeing run.
  • Insomniac
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Insomniac.

Re: Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac 11 years, 7 months ago #110245

Hey Insomniac, please refrain from multi-posting like this, just use the edit button from the first reply.

Good luck on your temp admin app!
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by Kittai.

Re: Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac 11 years, 7 months ago #110247

I am sure you will have a better chance when your in the community for a while, as for now your not so active on the forums. show your intressts in our community, gain respect and try posting one next month. i wish you good luck in your further applications!

( not a support )
  • Catgroove
  • Platinum Boarder
Add me on steam

Add me on skype

I am the bringer of death, a new age of destruction

Re: Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac 11 years, 7 months ago #110252

I was on the forums for an hour when I made my application and I got trusted. +Support you are active.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Temp Admin Application. |SexyKlubben| Insomniac 11 years, 7 months ago #110260

For a temp admin application all you had to do is this -

Steam Name:

SteamID:

Why you?:

Although I do see you online the server quite a bit and you're very mature and respectful. Good luck!
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds