Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The Whole Blow-up That Happened Today
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Whole Blow-up That Happened Today

Re: The Whole Blow-up That Happened Today 11 years, 10 months ago #100013

BackSapper wrote:
Guess this will be the roundup thread on here.

Hi, my name is BackSapper, and yes I was apart of the whole "Demote Poot as an admin" movement that happened. One of the driving forces actually. I cannot give any evidence or proof on this matter, except a joke screenshot I took of everyone beating on Poots dead body because of his actions.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/542932039788249848/3BA4163F7911098014271B24523B344D517B9B4F/

Anyways we start like this.

de_aztec, there were some people who were joking around with Poot and the fact that he sounds younger. They got muted, oh well thats okay I guess. He shouldn't get the abuse. Every one goes on with life. Next map.

ttt_vessel, everyone has in mind that Poot slayed people for RDM'ing and being annoying. Right afterwards, he RDMs people himself and slays my friend //Astro for RDM'ing someone while he was a traitor. Thats where shit got real, everyone put a KOS on Poot and constantly RDM'd him for the rest of the map. He gagged and muted everyone (or wilson) without allowing us to explain ourselves or Apologize for our trolling. I added Rodriguez96 to see if I could ask for an admin since he was wondering what was going on.

de_cbble or something like that, once again not giving a crap about what admins say and RDM'ing Poot. Once a real admin gets on and tells the other two moderators (Poot and Wilson) to unmute and ungag everyone, and I change my name back to BackSapper by order from Rodriguez. As soon as I get a chance to explain the situation, I get muted again. This was the last straw, and just raged all together.

Since I explained the situation from my point of view, I have never had such a bad experience with this server ever. I love the people on here, hell I have never had a problem with Poot until this day. It was always a server I went back to even trying other TTT servers, and me and my 5 other friends enjoyed it a lot. It is a shame that something so simple as restricting someones rights to complain about someone else.

It was fun players of |FP| TTT server to play with you guys, but abuse of what Poot did is wrong.

- BackSapper, Fawx, Sir Michael Cole, and Henry Hatsworth.

Since there is no evidence and this is a blatant lie, Poot has his reasons to use his powers against you.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: The Whole Blow-up That Happened Today 11 years, 10 months ago #100204

lol, im not near death. I have just a cold.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder

Re: The Whole Blow-up That Happened Today 11 years, 10 months ago #100230

Thrashed wrote:
Hey guys.

This has nothing to do with a serious thrad Mister.
  • Blackgeox
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds