Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

|FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server

Re: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server 11 years, 10 months ago #99193

Rake wrote:
You'd believe Chute over your own brother? lolwut.

See here. My brother is the most immature person you would know IRL, And you can never trust him with such, He jumps at me while I'm sitting at my chair, Does chute do that? No.

I'd also like to point out he has hacks and he is threatening to ruin my forum account by swearing and such.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server 11 years, 10 months ago #99194

Pretty serious allegations here Creeper.

Proof might help you.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server 11 years, 10 months ago #99198

Rizzo, that is unacceptable.

+SUPPORT
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?

Re: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server 11 years, 10 months ago #99201

Jake i only hacked into your facebook account because you had exactly where we lived on it and it was open for anybody to see, so i removed the exact location.

And no, i am not immature irl. Messing around with friends and immaturity are two totally different things young grasshopper.

And like i said before, Jake, you are 12, and your almost 13. Why are you so ashamed? Nobody will think any different of you, that's the whole point of this server, its open and respectfull to all ages.

Re: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server 11 years, 10 months ago #99222

Rizzo did you guys get in a fight in IRL. Trust me and try to avoid fighting with your brother.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server 11 years, 10 months ago #99225

David_Lennon wrote:
Rizzo did you guys get in a fight in IRL. Trust me and try to avoid fighting with your brother.

What's that supposed to mean? And we did kinda he raged when i went in his facebook.

Re: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server 11 years, 10 months ago #99233

And here is where it shows your time played http://
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server 11 years, 10 months ago #99238

MrJ0K3RZ wrote:
And here is where it shows your time played http://

Thanks. I'll change it.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: |FP| Creeper - Trusted Application - TTT Server 11 years, 10 months ago #99321

4 Sided Triangle wrote:
Jake i only hacked into your facebook account because you had exactly where we lived on it and it was open for anybody to see, so i removed the exact location.

And no, i am not immature irl. Messing around with friends and immaturity are two totally different things young grasshopper.

And like i said before, Jake, you are 12, and your almost 13. Why are you so ashamed? Nobody will think any different of you, that's the whole point of this server, its open and respectfull to all ages.

Rizzo check out my Trusted app
www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...98956&Itemid=426
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds