• Page:

TOPIC: Jeman's App

Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97410

Steam Name: Jeman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40215648

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/jeman101/

I am From: New York

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes

Time spent on the server: first time I went on the server was about 5 months ago and I have spent about 20 hours on it.

Time spent in FP: I just created an account and joined the group so I can report a mass RDM.
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?: I just feel that some of the moderators are over strict and add their own rules and that some don't follow the rules at all. I feel that I can follow the rules too the word and not abuse my powers like some have to me (Poot).
  • Jeman
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Jeman.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97412

Pointing fingers at people isn't really the best thing to do on your application. You also didn't specify which server this is but I'm guessing it's TTT because you mentioned poots name. And finally one last thing, you're not a member of the steam group I checked your profile.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97418

Server hasnt been up for 5 months, and your not in group.

-Support
  • copcia77
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97420

I would check again for the group thing and its about 5 months i'm bad at keeping track of random times
  • Jeman
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97444

Jeman wrote:
Steam Name: Jeman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40215648

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/jeman101/

I am From: New York

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes

Time spent on the server: first time I went on the server was about 5 months ago and I have spent about 20 hours on it.

Time spent in FP: I just created an account and joined the group so I can report a mass RDM.
Do you use a Microphone?: Yes

Why You?: I just feel that some of the moderators are over strict and add their own rules and that some don't follow the rules at all. I feel that I can follow the rules too the word and not abuse my powers like some have to me (Poot).

Over strict is a good thing, as long as they aren't crossing the boundry between seriously enforcing the rules and abusing power.

Re: Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97451

Server hasnt been up for 5 months.

-Support

Re: Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97500

By overstrick i mean that if you pushed someone with a crowbar and did NO damage to them cause you right clicked they would say that you rdmed for pushing them
  • Jeman
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97512

Jeman, read your previous posts on your accusations to me, you did 3 Full posts pointing at me abusing /being an rdmer / blaming me for things i clearly didn't. I suggest re-reading those, Get rid of this application, apologizing (and the 20 people you rdmed), and Be a kind, Friendly Player!

FP is a rule following forum, and expects the players to do the same.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97551

You lier. Poot would never RDM or abuse and I have seen you RDM. So

NO!
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Jeman's App 11 years, 11 months ago #97568

-support

I have seen you RDM quite a bit aswell. The one case i remember best was shooting someone without any sort of evidence for "look at you and then running away and then suddenly stopping", which apparently is evidence for him to be buying Traitor Equipment, and reason enough for you to shoot him, and run away without even Identifying the body, which in itself is a traitorous act. I then hunted you down and killed you, only to get my karma messed up by your RDM. then I kindly pointed out how your behaviour was wrong and you felt the need to call me names.

If you cant play according to rules and feel like shooting everything that doesnt move for a few seconds (i do that alot, its called being distracted or socializing), let alone calling people names over things that were clearly your own fault, then i dont really see how you would be fit to be trusted.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.86 seconds