Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bad admin is abuse powers

Bad admin is abuse powers 11 years, 11 months ago #97261

Listen I was played on TTT and there was a bad admin. He was killed me by writes "!slay" and !mutes and !gags me for not a reason. I just say "what a fuck" and he dos this. I lives in Sweden and is from Finland so My English is not much best especaly at writes so not understand somethings I sayed. I heared from others that plays that he does things as this to them also. I know not what to do, must I ban request or something? His name was poot. I thinks I has screen shots of him. Thanks
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Seinäkello.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Bad admin is abuse powers 11 years, 11 months ago #97263

Listen when I was playing on TTT there was a bad admin. He Slayed, Mured, and gagged me for no reason. I just say 'what the fuck?' and he does this. I live in Sweden and this is from Finland so my English is not good, especially when writing. So I hope you understand what I do write. I heard from others that he does this to them as well. I do not know what to do. Do I need to make a ban request?
His name was Poot and I think I have screenshots of him abusing. Thanks.
(I was incredibly bored, yes I did just rewrite the whole post)

If you have screenshots, post them. Look at the Ban Request Template and follow it. if you can get "others" to post some too, action will be taken.
  • 1337N3SS
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Bad admin is abuse powers 11 years, 11 months ago #97267

i wounder what hes name is.

Re: Bad admin is abuse powers 11 years, 11 months ago #97268

off topic but worth the laugh
  • 1337N3SS
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Bad admin is abuse powers 11 years, 11 months ago #97456

Sorry for the previous bad English. However I am using translate google now, so I hope that this is more understandable. The admin's name was |FP| Poot, if I remember correctly. I believe someone was recording the game play during the period when he was doing these actions, so I will try to contact him before I take action. Hopefully if anything, people will become more aware of this admin, and know to watch out and be prepared to gather evidence of any he presents.

Thanks and sorry for the bad English again.

The Swede,
Seinäkello

Re: Bad admin is abuse powers 11 years, 11 months ago #97465

There is not really and proof so nothing can be done. Next time you should take some screenshot like 1337 suggested
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: Bad admin is abuse powers 11 years, 11 months ago #97466

If you get proof of Poot doing this we can take action.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Bad admin is abuse powers 11 years, 11 months ago #97624

Even though i have no proof, Sein, you rdmed me more than once for the pretext ''I don't like you''. And usually disrespecting fellow members for asking them to shut the F* up. This is the only reason i gag/mute you, I ungag you, you do it again. There are many rdmers on the server, and when i'm alone, i need to look at logs and check on people's kills. Now i have to deal with them on the forums.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds