Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: RDM Issues

RDM Issues 11 years, 11 months ago #96982

There should really be something done about these constant RDM issues. An Auto ban system for repeated rule breakers would be very helpful if there is such a thing.

I am literally getting sick and tired of this, seeing how i pretty much lost 600-700 Karma today because of idiotic RDMers. It clearly kills the fun for me. I am not behaving and playing according to the rules to get better Karma, just to have some Idiot ruin it for me because he felt like going on some server and shooting the living crap out of people, who then obviously shoot back assuming hes a traitor.

I pretty much dropped from roughly 2000 karma down to 1400 because of that. This really isnt funny anymore. Especially because i invested alot of my time playing on the server too, else i wouldnt have 100 hours on the server and wouldnt be ranked 6th and working towards 5th.

If this keeps happening, i will just suicide every round when i dont get to be T, because i honestly wont lose anymore of my Karma to such bullshit. excuse the language, but that is what it really is. its bullshit.

Please try to do something about this.
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Good Guy Ralph.
The topic has been locked.

Re: RDM Issues 11 years, 11 months ago #96983

An auto ban system could be bad, as if you were to kill the supposed RDMers who were innocent then you would get hooked to it. Best thing to do is get evidence and post a ban request when there are no staff on.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: RDM Issues 11 years, 11 months ago #96984

A system that if someone attacks you and you kill them in self defense and they turn out to be on your team you won't lose karma would be nice
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: RDM Issues 11 years, 11 months ago #96985

I've been trying to deal with the rdmers the best I can but they usually disconnect before I can get their steam IDS
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!

Re: RDM Issues 11 years, 11 months ago #96988

MrJ0K3RZ wrote:
I've been trying to deal with the rdmers the best I can but they usually disconnect before I can get their steam IDS

yeah, i know. they come on, mess up peoples karma badly, and leave, possibly coming back for more later. :/
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds