Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bunny Hopping should be Ban Worthy

Bunny Hopping should be Ban Worthy 11 years, 11 months ago #96834

I honestly find this unfair.
Just a moment ago, some kid felt then need to constantly bunny hop across the map, gaining a completely unfair speed advantage towards everyone else. Of course he is the Traitor and almost easily takes out everyone. I caught some of it on video, and i kinda have the feeling that he was aimbotting and rdming aswell. this just ruins the fun for me and should be punishable. if its legit, so be it, but that guy was obviously using a script. you simply cant catch up with someone whos is basically using a "legit" speedhack.

Picture says it all:

police-chase1.jpg
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Good Guy Ralph.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Bunny Hopping should be Ban Worthy 11 years, 11 months ago #96837

There is no bunny hopping in FP but I would love it to be added will be a good style for my name
  • Klude
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Clude Foster
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Bunny Hopping should be Ban Worthy 11 years, 11 months ago #96846

This was brought up in another thread but I agree with it. It's not necessarily "cheating" but I still hate it. Someone said it before; the game has a set movement speed for a reason. The only people who support b-hopping is those who do it and do it well.
  • Zharn
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Bunny Hopping should be Ban Worthy 11 years, 11 months ago #96863

I hate bunny hoppers because I can never kill them
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Bunny Hopping should be Ban Worthy 11 years, 11 months ago #96875

I love that picture
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Bunny Hopping should be Ban Worthy 11 years, 11 months ago #96909

I can't do it so it doesn't really bother me unless it's being used so that they can't be hit or being used to gain a huge advantage. The guy using it yesterday, if I recall, was mostly just using it to jump around the map in circles, not really gaining all that much of an advantage.

Personally, I jump around all the time, I can't bunny hop but if you are constantly strafing and jumping, it's really difficult for someone to just headshot you. Idk
  • grim
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Bunny Hopping should be Ban Worthy 11 years, 11 months ago #96914

grim wrote:
I can't do it so it doesn't really bother me unless it's being used so that they can't be hit or being used to gain a huge advantage. The guy using it yesterday, if I recall, was mostly just using it to jump around the map in circles, not really gaining all that much of an advantage.

Personally, I jump around all the time, I can't bunny hop but if you are constantly strafing and jumping, it's really difficult for someone to just headshot you. Idk

Actually, it was CleoFox, and he was also most likely aimbotting and rdming.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds