TOPIC: Totally Not Ralph - Member/Trusted Application

Totally Not Ralph - Member/Trusted Application 11 years, 11 months ago #96602

Steam Name: Totally Not Ralph

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:8054565

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976374858/

I am From: Germany

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yep

Time spent on the server: 81 hours = 6th rank on the server

Time spent in FP: made the forum account 5 days ago, but i have been playing on the TTT Server quite a while longer. I would say 2-3 weeks.

Do you use a Microphone?: occasionally

Why You?: Why not? :3
Well, I would say because I am rather active and see it quite often that someone is Rdming,Hacking or misbehaving in any other way, but there is no one around to do anything about it.
I also dislike injustice and cant really stand it when Rdmers and the like get away with their behaviour because there is no one on the server to punish them, or the culprits get away with their behaviour because the report simply gets swallow in a flood of chat spam.
I also have been Admin on a Gameserver before, so I am aware what responsibility comes with Power.
I certainly have no intention of Abusing the Power, but instead use it for the good of people who get on the server to have fun, such as myself.
Lastly, I should mention that despite my European heritage, I am usually Online at night aswell, so I wouldnt only cover the european timezones but also quite a bit of american ones.
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Good Guy Ralph.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Totally Not Ralph - Member/Trusted Application 11 years, 11 months ago #96604

+Support

Really fun to play with, good karma and good rank. Has spent a lot of time on the server recently as well.
  • Zharn
  • Senior Boarder
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds