Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TTT Injustice

TTT Injustice 11 years, 11 months ago #96295

I honestly had it with this now. Each and every time i report someone for RDM its being ignored and i am simply told to calm down. however, if someone else reports RDM, the culprit is slain immediately. are you kidding me? Either its same rights for everyone, or dont slay at all. its getting pretty damn pathetic to be honest.

Let alone that i am instantly being slain for killing an Innocent as Detective because i saw him near a burning body but didnt hear that he was proven or picked up the flare gun. but of course before i get a chance to explain myself, i am already dead.

I honestly consider this power abuse. I am most likely one of the Most active people on the server, otherwise i wouldnt be in the top 10 over here www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.115....4:27020/top_players/
but apparently this is how loyal players are being treated over here.

Sort out how you handle such situations, or deal with the consequences, which will most likely be me RDMing the culprit myself to actually get Justice.
The topic has been locked.

Re: TTT Injustice 11 years, 11 months ago #96300

It was your own fault for not paying attention, darkreaper said multiple times that he got the flare gun off a traitors body. If you're gonna play like this and not bother listening to people during a round then don't act until you're shot at next time.

And we can't always slay people just because you say it's rdm, you could've done something traitorous or they shot you by mistake. I always get shouted at by people telling me it wasn't their fault so I don't like to slay unless I see it myself.
  • GBrah
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Charlie Zebra

Re: TTT Injustice 11 years, 11 months ago #96303

I obviously wouldnt report RDM if i did something traitorous. standing in the corner and then being shot in the face is traitorous? hardly. and the last time i reported RDM today, noone even bothered to say a word about it, and then not even 10 minutes later, someone else merely asks someone to be slain and it happens. Thats injustice at its finest right there.

EDIT:
And i am not talking about a 1 time thing either. it happened about 20 times already. And i see others reporting RDM and people being slain, just mysteriously not when i am on the receiving end. There is obviously something wrong with that.
it honestly just gets me in the mood to rdm myself and kills my good mood.
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Good Guy Ralph.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds