Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server

Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 11 months ago #96278

Steam Name: |FP| Darkreaper

Current Position: Trusted

How long have you had this position: 19 days

Why you deserve a promotion: I feel that I have learnt how to deal with rulebreakers much better now and with Moderator I could help stop them even more. I am currently very active on the server and help to populate it. Lots of people know me on the server and I get on well with other people. If people have a problem on the server they know they can tell me and I will deal with it. I know how to check damage logs now and always ask about innocents killing other innocents. While trusted does help alot in stopping rulebreakers, it has its limits. With moderator I could do much more such as voteban, kick and more.

Thanks for reading my Promotion Application!
  • Artezza
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Artezza.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 11 months ago #96286

Definetly +Support he is a great staff member, very active and would do great with a promotion!

Re: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 11 months ago #96345

+Support
Heck yes.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 11 months ago #96356

Only met you one time which is today from what ive heard you are highly active on the ttt server

i support this to the full extent
  • Sneaky
  • Legendary Member

Re: Darkreaper - Promotion Application - TTT server 11 years, 11 months ago #96894

Darkreaper does his job good. +Support.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds