Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mods are never online when needed.

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95821

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SERVER
  • MagicMushroom
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • I'm High On Shrooms
The topic has been locked.

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95825

Yeah I'm inactive a bit, I'll come on more often.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95835

Totally Not Ralph wrote:
So, i have been playing on the TTT server every day as of late, and this is really starting to get an issue in my eyes. Literally just 10 minutes ago, i joined the server, had a traitor round and LITERALLY as soon as the round begins, I am being called out as traitor and shot by the very same guy. huxley to be precisely. moments later, another traitor is being shot, by the same guy. coincidence? I think not. Yesterday, pretty much a similar scenario. on my Traitor round, didnt kill anyone, nor act suspicious, was with the group the whole time. all of a sudden, I am being shot at with a sniper rifle, same guy calls me out as traitor for shooting him ( which i did not) and i get killed.
Its really starting to annoy me to be honest. I am playing this game for fun, not to sit there and wait 10 minutes until i can get randomly killed again.
I would highly suggest that the people in charge actually sit together and figure out a solution for the problem. there are quite a few FP members i see on almost everyday too, but they arent trusted and hence cant do anything.
Please, do something about it.

EDIT:
I really suggest that AHampsterPig is never getting trusted. He pretty much just encouraged people to RDM each other.

Huxley you say? He was hacking today. I spawn as innocent and before I know it... Huxley had RDMed me. Sure he was traitor... But he was rdming and he seemed to know exactly where everyone was!!!
Formally known as Da_ninja

I used to have a sweet signiture on my posts, like yourself... until I took an arrow to the knee.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I also had a video here but it ****ed up

(Image removed due to violation of the advertising on forum rule)

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95859

Dimitri Alfonso [da_ninja] wrote:
Totally Not Ralph wrote:
So, i have been playing on the TTT server every day as of late, and this is really starting to get an issue in my eyes. Literally just 10 minutes ago, i joined the server, had a traitor round and LITERALLY as soon as the round begins, I am being called out as traitor and shot by the very same guy. huxley to be precisely. moments later, another traitor is being shot, by the same guy. coincidence? I think not. Yesterday, pretty much a similar scenario. on my Traitor round, didnt kill anyone, nor act suspicious, was with the group the whole time. all of a sudden, I am being shot at with a sniper rifle, same guy calls me out as traitor for shooting him ( which i did not) and i get killed.
Its really starting to annoy me to be honest. I am playing this game for fun, not to sit there and wait 10 minutes until i can get randomly killed again.
I would highly suggest that the people in charge actually sit together and figure out a solution for the problem. there are quite a few FP members i see on almost everyday too, but they arent trusted and hence cant do anything.
Please, do something about it.

EDIT:
I really suggest that AHampsterPig is never getting trusted. He pretty much just encouraged people to RDM each other.

Huxley you say? He was hacking today. I spawn as innocent and before I know it... Huxley had RDMed me. Sure he was traitor... But he was rdming and he seemed to know exactly where everyone was!!!

How can a T rdm you if unless your a T?
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95881

This whole topic is coming out of hand. Huxley is hacking for sure. I don't have proof so I won't make a ban request for now. I was traitor and didn't shot anyone because I was afk, when I was back, I saw him and he shot me straight in the face, when I clearly did nothing.

We either need more trusted people, or trusted/admins need to be more often.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95883

By the way Ralph, he could have just bought a scanner :I
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95884

[FP] [BH]Poot wrote:
By the way Ralph, he could have just bought a scanner :I

and youre telling me this why? If you havent noticed, it was Dimtri who wrote that and quoted my post.
In my case it wouldnt make sense because i was the traitor and he was innocent, so clearly, he couldnt have bought anything. Nor could he have found it cos it was literally 10 seconds into the round.

And i dont see how this topic is getting out of hand.

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95889

I think we need more American admins and trusted because i have noticed most the admins are from the U.K. and when the americans are playing at 10 P.M. it is 3 A.M. there and the admins are probably sleeping.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95895

Unfortunately this is the case on the roleplaying server also. Coincidently a swarm of minges join whenever there is no admins on, and it allways causes an issue for the players of the community. Simple solution is to have more staff, more staff means more likely to have admins on the server at any given point in time.

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95906

Unfortunately I am unable to join the server during the week much lately because of exams. I will become very active in 2 weeks when school ends though.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
Contact Information
Add me on steam!
Add me on Skype!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds