Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mods are never online when needed.

Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95789

So, i have been playing on the TTT server every day as of late, and this is really starting to get an issue in my eyes. Literally just 10 minutes ago, i joined the server, had a traitor round and LITERALLY as soon as the round begins, I am being called out as traitor and shot by the very same guy. huxley to be precisely. moments later, another traitor is being shot, by the same guy. coincidence? I think not. Yesterday, pretty much a similar scenario. on my Traitor round, didnt kill anyone, nor act suspicious, was with the group the whole time. all of a sudden, I am being shot at with a sniper rifle, same guy calls me out as traitor for shooting him ( which i did not) and i get killed.
Its really starting to annoy me to be honest. I am playing this game for fun, not to sit there and wait 10 minutes until i can get randomly killed again.
I would highly suggest that the people in charge actually sit together and figure out a solution for the problem. there are quite a few FP members i see on almost everyday too, but they arent trusted and hence cant do anything.
Please, do something about it.

EDIT:
I really suggest that AHampsterPig is never getting trusted. He pretty much just encouraged people to RDM each other.
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Good Guy Ralph.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilson

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95790

i agree there is rdm all the time and there is nothing we can do about it but waste time reporting him and when an admin does get on the rdmer is offline.
  • Wilson
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The friendliest of players!

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95791

yeah, and the fact that the RDM is going unpunished doesnt really make the 10 minutes worth of waiting any better, considering that i get about 2 minutes of actual playtime.

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95792

yeah...and just now AGAIN 2 RDMers within 1 minute. Do something about this. seriously.
If there has ever been a buzzkill for me, its this crap.

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95793

I also got shot 2 times by huxley on the face, along with my buddies, and it is clear that he's hacking, but
1st: Evidence, ralph. Evidence.
2nd: Im already working on a ban request for him (probably tomorrow it will be done)
3rd: Don't mix the topics. This is either a notification to the admins, or a ban request.
I really like you'r idea but you have to go according to the templates and rules.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95794

this is not a ban request, I am merely pointing out whats wrong with this server, and it is the fact that there clearly arent enough mods.
Edit:
then again, I get rdmd when a mod is on,too, even though i inform him about it. Its merely being ignored. And this is not a one time thing either. But of course if I take revenge in my own hands, I am being slain, but that hardly ever happens if i am on the receiving end. where is the justice in that?
Last Edit: 11 years, 11 months ago by Good Guy Ralph.

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95795

I am aware that you aren't, just letting you know not to mix the topics.
Request for bans, be friendly, just little things that can make you look like an actual candidate for a trusted, where, if you ask me, is more than enough to deal with rdmers.
  • Poot
  • Expert Boarder

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95799

Poot, what the hell are you talking about. This is nor a ban request OR trusted app. He doesn't need proof, he's just pointing out server flaws, believe it or not it helps the staff.
  • Leon James!
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
You can't sit with us!

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95801

Honestly? I am just not going to bother to get on the server anymore unless there is actually someone around who can get this crap sorted. I have no motivation to play if i get called out for no reason whatsoever not even a minute after the round started and having my self shot to bits by a raging mob of atleast 5 people. This is not TTT this is bullshit. or maybe it is TTT, just change "Trouble" to "Trolls".
If you ask me, it says alot about a server if a player, who is actually motivated to play the way its meant to be, is being killed by RDMers and nothing is being done about it (despite staff being present at various ocassions), and when he finally flips and RDMs the culprits back, is being punished for it.
No Mods being present most of the time is one problem, but certain injustice is another.

Re: Mods are never online when needed. 11 years, 11 months ago #95820

I really agree with this.

I'm mainly on between the hours of 11 PM and 4 AM EST and there are NEVER admins on. There are occassionally Trusted players on, but they do not stay for long and rarely solve all the issues with RDMers, micspammers, and in one case, a speedhacker.

This is the entire reason I'm applying for Trusted and eventually promotion on the FP TTT server. This community seriously needs more dedicated and active admins. The admins that are on when problems arise do take care of the problems, but there simply are not enough of them on enough of the time.
  • Zharn
  • Senior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds