• Page:

TOPIC: Fishy , Trusted Application -TTT Server

Fishy , Trusted Application -TTT Server 11 years, 12 months ago #92026

Steam Name: |FP| Fishy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27210746

Steam Profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/DAmanga

I am From: Sweden

Member of the Steam Group/Clan?: Yes.

Time spent on the server: 7.85 Hours in a duration of 4 days.

Time spent in FP: about 5 months.

Do you use a Microphone?: Sometimes when I want too.

Why You?: I am active on the TTT server and I am well known. People like me and I know all the admins (Except Prof). I got experience with the tool you are using (which I think is ULX isnt it?). There arn't manny minges and rulebreakers on, but they will come in more and more forces as the server gets more popular.I can see right now that Clocket, Profanity and GwS Killer is doing a great good job as admins. But they seriously they can't be on the TTT server 24/7. Someone needs to guard it from minges whilst they are doing minding their own business without being bothered if the server is being raided by minges. My timezone is also GMT+1 (Winter) which means I end school 1 hour earlier than the english administrators and therefore I can monitor the server alot earlier than them.

Please, before you just say a plain "-SUPPORT MINGE" beacuse you know me from the RP server and have pissed me off resulting in a war and putted on my enemies list without seeing how I play on the TTT server, get out of DarkRP reality and see how I act on TTT please.

-Out.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Fishy , Trusted Application -TTT Server 11 years, 12 months ago #92050

Fishy wrote:
People like me

I lol'ed.
  • Cave
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Cave Foster

Re: Fishy , Trusted Application -TTT Server 11 years, 12 months ago #92056

Cave wrote:
Fishy wrote:
People like me

I lol'ed.

Please, before you just say a plain "-SUPPORT MINGE" beacuse you know me from the RP server and have pissed me off resulting in a war and putted on my enemies list without seeing how I play on the TTT server, get out of DarkRP reality and see how I act on TTT please.

you seem to be doing a good job on the ttt server but nobody can be more active than me...mad?

I am going to get more active than you.
Last Edit: 11 years, 12 months ago by Your biggest Nightmare..

Re: Fishy , Trusted Application -TTT Server 11 years, 12 months ago #92177

He is laughing because you said people like you, which is kinda ironic,

Yup problem with that people like me? Not everyone in FP likes everyone, and I spoke about the players that are changing daily. Not everyone here that are playing on TTT is having the FP tag.
Last Edit: 11 years, 12 months ago by Your biggest Nightmare..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds