Abuse report - Mike Raza 12 years, 1 month ago #86298

Time: 17:22
Reason: Random Slay
Abuser's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36315777

Relevant damagelogs:
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

His reason: "RDM"

Explanation:
Firefight, I killed the surviving inno. Another inno shot me, I killed him. Everyone was IDed, so the last one alive could only be traitor.

I told him EXPLICITLY how to get the damage logs. He completely ignored me, and instead decided to slay.

Edit:

Evidence of slay:
Mike Raza: He is RDMing?
Failed to load sound "player\pl_wade3.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
[LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL]: Oh, there was a firefight, I kileld the survivor, another inno shot me so I kileld him
jonoblob959: I DIDNT KIL ONE OF YOU SO YOU MUST HAVE KILLED YOURSLEFS
You are playing Trouble in Terrorist Town, version 28.
You are: TRAITOR
TTT: The Traitors have been selected.
Round state: 3
TTT: The round has begun!
[LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL]: THen t was last omne
Mike Raza has slayed [LDT] my_hat_stinks [GFL].
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by my_hat_stinks.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Abuse report - Mike Raza 12 years, 1 month ago #86312

some people are whying all the time 1 time slay and they go cry on the forum people grow up mika roza warn him first next time i say lock this tread and stop crying and warm earlier

Grtz Y.
  • yakuza
  • Platinum Boarder
No3

Admin on JB and PP

Re: Abuse report - Mike Raza 12 years, 1 month ago #86321

Thanks for keeping this half civil, normally by the 2nd page the swearing is out an all hell breaks loose.
As you state mike this was a random slay and you shouldn't beleive others shouting out, possibly in rage. Let that be a learning experience as it can happen quite often.
As for the damagelog you should wait until the end of the round anyway to get proof should you have joined at a time like you did as your proof was other peoples judgement, which in this case might have seemed correct to them but thats TTT for you.
As for abuse, i dont think so myself. More a failed judgement, the correct punishment was used should those kills actually be RDM. Although in this case it wasnt RDM. As mike is on his first set of powers he still has alot to learn, this being one of them. On this occasion no punishment is needed, although now you are wise of this should it happen again then action may be required.

2000TH wrote:
Right. After Ryder clearing it out it was clearly a random slay and I shouldn't believe words.

I knew about the ttt_print_damagelog but it was asking for a super-admin RCON password or whatever.

From now I'll start using ttt_print_damagelog.
Deepest apologies from me. If demotion is the punishment so be it.

I get this message - You do not appear to be RCON or a superadmin, nor are we in the post-round phase!

Just found out it is cause it was during the round.

As I said, Deepest apologies.
  • Profanity
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Profanity.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds