Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jesse's Resignation

Jesse's Resignation 8 years, 11 months ago #229295

Well it has been 2 years and a few days since I first joined Friendly Players. I joined TTT right after the TT split, and sticking around was one of the greatest decisions I have ever made. I will never forget all the fun I had on TTT, and I am glad that I remain friends with most of the staff and regulars from those times, and don't have to say goodbye for good. However, it is time to say goodbye to FP, and I thank this community for giving me alot of opportunity and fun. I also don't really want to be remembered as that guy who went on a rant about how shitty the TTT server had become, and I apologize for being such an ass to some of you. Though I do still stand by some of the things I said, I now see that it is time for a new community of TTT players to step up, just like a group of us did after the TT split, and I welcome that with open arms. EMP I have the utmost respect for the stuff you did for this server, and I am sorry if I acted like I didn't. Chute thank you for like running the whole show and stuff, you're a stud. Then Jose, Kittai, and Jochs (and Pony even though he probably won't see this) thanks for running the server at points, you all probably had parts in me either getting trusted, op, or admin, and I wish you all the best.

Peace out FP, good luck with everything.

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • JessePinkman
  • Gold Boarder
  • Investigate 3/11
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Former FP TTT Admin

The topic has been locked.

Re: Jesse's Resignation 8 years, 11 months ago #229305

No one cares
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP