TOPIC: Xeratous - Forum Mod App - TTT

Xeratous - Forum Mod App - TTT 9 years, 4 months ago #224445

Steam Name: |FP| Xeratous

Forum Name: Xeratous

What server(s) are you active on?: TTT

I am From: TX, USA

Member of the Friendly Players Steam Group?: Yes

Time spent with Friendly Players: 1 year, 9 months

How often do you come on the forums: Almost always have a tab open or checking my phone while at work

Why You?: Since Pony resigned I feel as if the TTT section needs a new forum moderator. I am a Super Admin on the TTT server and have been part of the community for almost 2 years now. I believe that I will be able to keep all the TTT rules, staff lists, etc. updated after meetings and being able to lock any ban requests that come through will be handy so people dont just pointlessly comment on them after they have been accepted or denied. Having a TTT moderator will make it so the GM dont have to look over and constantly deal with any TTT section stuff that goes on now that Pony left and I would like to think I could help you guys out. I like to believe I havent really caused any problems on the forums here but Im sure some might disagree and I am willing to change whatever I need to change in order to stop that from happening in the future. I suck at making apps to be honest but I hope you guys take this app into consideration for the meeting today and we will see what happens.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The topic has been locked.

Re: Xeratous - Forum Mod App - TTT 9 years, 4 months ago #224446

I think you would do great as a forum mod for TTT since you are probally the most active TTT staff on the forums, you got my support
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by Granny.

Re: Xeratous - Forum Mod App - TTT 9 years, 4 months ago #224450

Given a day, I couldn't say how much Xera's done for the servers. He's obviously glad to help however he can, has always been mature on the forums and the server, and I can't think of a reason to say no.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: Xeratous - Forum Mod App - TTT 9 years, 4 months ago #224453

Really good SA knows how to use his powers and has been in the community for a very long time. I feel like you would be a great forum moderator. +Support

P.S Love Meh
XERA IS A HUSSY
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds