Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pony's Resignation

Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224323

Since people always seem to be bothered by how much I type, I’ll actually keep it short as possible.

I’m officially resigning from my powers on TTT, and as moderator for the TTT section of the forum. I’ve spent a few days thinking about this, and ultimately think that this would be best.

I have a lot of stuff going on irl right now, and my attention needs to be fully on that. I’m sure I’ll still come to visit every now and then but I’m no longer able to put in the hours of dedication required for the position I have.

I won’t be making a long list of people I’d like to thank or say goodbye to or anything, because that will just make this longer than I’d hoped for, and I’ll still be around on steam to talk to pretty much everyone.

To finish it off, thank you to the amazing staff team of TTT, current and prior, who have been such a strong, unified group of individuals with the goal of making the server a great place. I could never repay or say thank you enough for all the help you have offered me and the community over the past year that I’ve been in a lead role, and almost two years that I have been here.

As for the other members, guests, pretty much anyone I’ve ever had the opportunity and pleasure of playing with, I do hope with all my heart that at the end of the day, no matter what lifestyles or backgrounds you’re involved with irl, coming onto the TTT server, you were able to enjoy the best entertaining, enjoyable, and memorable gaming experiences I was able to offer through hard work of trying to provide the best gaming atmosphere I could.

As always, happy gaming all!

--->Pony
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member
The topic has been locked.

Re: Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224324

You will certainly be missed. You were an awesome co-owner and you were always looking for ways to contribute everywhere, even if it wasn't exactly your expertise with what you were dealing with. I also admire how you treated everything in such a professional manner, even if this is just a video game community for everyone to have fun.

I really do hope things go well for you IRL.
  • Jochs
  • Former Owner

Re: Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224326

Pony, we both joined TTT almost 2 years ago, and you have been there every step of the way, your in my eyes the best admin I have ever seen, I have never seen dedication like yours, even when through out these 2 years things have got tough you stuck with TTT and got the server though it, I don't know what's going to happen with TTT now because you were always there, I hope your problems irl get sorted out really quickly because you deserve the best, words can not describe how much I would like to thank you for what you have done for the server and how much im going to miss you I have had so many laughs on the server with you. like I said I don't think TTT will be the same now. Over these 2 years you made a great gaming experience for everyone. You are one of the nicest and friendliest people around. I hope that you come on the server regularly, and I hope we talk on steam often and I would always be up for a game of something else like l4d2. Again thank you Pony for everything you have done the server is not going to be the same without you, I honestly didn't think this day would ever arrive.

Your friend, Melon
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by Melon jack uk.

Re: Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224329

pony my man its been great hope to see you around been a top guy with top banter hope everything's well for you.

x
  • bickels
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224331

Sucks to see ya go Pony. You have always been one of the staff I have looked up to but I understand that personal stuff comes first. Hope you can get that all sorted out man. Good luck with all your stuff
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224333

Damn man. I don't know what to say. You've been a great guy, both as staff and as a friend. I hope we can still play some more games together when you get some free time, and still carry on with the laughs.

With love,
Your bride, Sly
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224347

I teared up when I read this. My god Pony you've made such an influence in my life. You were who I looked up to (even though I dont act like you because thats not how i am). I thought of you as someone I could go to if I had a problem. Pony im at a loss of words because I cant describe how great of a person you are. I hope life treats you as well as you treat us. I guess this means the servers officially dead...........I hope we play sometime.

-Respect <3 you Pony Plz come back when its all over.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
Last Edit: 9 years, 4 months ago by giovanniz123.

Re: Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224354

I'm kinda pissed people keep saying that the server is dead cause pony is gone. Pony may have helped the server alot but he isn't the one person who keeps the server up, it's all of us that play. If you keep the mind set that the server is dead cause he is gone then the server will die. All I know is that I'm not leaving, Sly isn't leaving and a few others aren't. So if Pony leaving is really the end of FP for you then go ahead and leave. Cause I'm staying no matter what. The few of us who stay will be the ones who actually fought for the place that we love to hang out with each other at.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224357

Xeratous wrote:
I'm kinda pissed people keep saying that the server is dead cause pony is gone. Pony may have helped the server alot but he isn't the one person who keeps the server up, it's all of us that play. If you keep the mind set that the server is dead cause he is gone then the server will die. All I know is that I'm not leaving, Sly isn't leaving and a few others aren't. So if Pony leaving is really the end of FP for you then go ahead and leave. Cause I'm staying no matter what. The few of us who stay will be the ones who actually fought for the place that we love to hang out with each other at.

I was leaving? I dont remember saying that
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: Pony's Resignation 9 years, 4 months ago #224358

Pony Im going to miss you so much you were fun to play with. And you put in so much hard work I hate that you have to leave Please visit the server whenever you can and come back when everything is sorted out. Until then I will miss you. But IRL is more important then TTT. You will always be a great staff, role model and Horse being. You will be missed <3
XERA IS A HUSSY
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds