Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: No lag?

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224045

Granny wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Alright I havent been on the server in like 2 days because it was so bad before. I am really going off of what people have said these past few days. I heard last night it was completely terrible. I have had a few staff members tell me that they are on there last few days here and would be resigning soon if the lag isnt fixed. So thats why this is a big deal to me. So unless something was done in the last 12 hours I dont know whats going on. Maybe it is just worse in the evening.

If staff are willing to resign over lag instead of trying to find the issue, the staff members arent very loyal.

Considering we went through this exact same thing last year I understand why some want to quit. And how are they supposed to fix the lag issue? Most of the staff are pissed that the IP was even moved. The first night of the new IP we lost pretty much all our regular players cause they didnt want to deal with the lag that was going on. Its disheartening to put so many hours into a server only to have it pretty much destroyed over one decision. And like Sly said... none of us have been able to find the server in the server list. We have to connect to another person. That pretty much tells us that it isnt going to show up for the majority of NA people. Pony even messaged Chute about this issue and Chute said he knew that would probably happen with the new IP change. And dont even start saying our staff isnt loyal. Most of us have been here for more than a year and have experienced all the shit that TTT was put through and we stuck through it all.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The topic has been locked.

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224046

Xeratous wrote:
Granny wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Alright I havent been on the server in like 2 days because it was so bad before. I am really going off of what people have said these past few days. I heard last night it was completely terrible. I have had a few staff members tell me that they are on there last few days here and would be resigning soon if the lag isnt fixed. So thats why this is a big deal to me. So unless something was done in the last 12 hours I dont know whats going on. Maybe it is just worse in the evening.

If staff are willing to resign over lag instead of trying to find the issue, the staff members arent very loyal.

Considering we went through this exact same thing last year I understand why some want to quit. And how are they supposed to fix the lag issue? Most of the staff are pissed that the IP was even moved. The first night of the new IP we lost pretty much all our regular players cause they didnt want to deal with the lag that was going on. Its disheartening to put so many hours into a server only to have it pretty much destroyed over one decision. And like Sly said... none of us have been able to find the server in the server list. We have to connect to another person. That pretty much tells us that it isnt going to show up for the majority of NA people. Pony even messaged Chute about this issue and Chute said he knew that would probably happen with the new IP change. And dont even start saying our staff isnt loyal. Most of us have been here for more than a year and have experienced all the shit that TTT was put through and we stuck through it all.
Whens the last time you were on the server?
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224047

2 days ago for about 3 and a half hours or so
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224048

lets all take a step back and remember darkwing duck
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224049

Xeratous wrote:
I believe if yyou were to get on now all lag would be fixed, i think your lag was the CSS isue that DCX fixed.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224052

Granny wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
I believe if yyou were to get on now all lag would be fixed, i think your lag was the CSS isue that DCX fixed.

People still complained about lag issues after the fix.
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224053

Lag is when there are people from Europe and NA playing at same time because shots registering funny when there is a lot of people. The ping isnt the problem or when 2 people are on and you are shooting a wall its when there is a ton. Also losing all our regulars is a pretty big smack to the face for TTT since we worked so hard for people to play our server. Put so many hours in and now we get an IP change and all our NA regulars are quitting.
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224054

All of this lag is because of the holidays.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224055

Granny wrote:
Xeratous wrote:

Well, before I resigned I have to deal with constant lag. It was bearable for a while, but then it just got old. Loyal or not, I'm tired of this fucking lag, but now I cant even join so I won't even try to play.
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224059

GoodGame wrote:
Granny wrote:
Xeratous wrote:

Well, before I resigned I have to deal with constant lag. It was bearable for a while, but then it just got old. Loyal or not, I'm tired of this fucking lag, but now I cant even join so I won't even try to play.

I MISS YOU BABY #BigDaddyFrozen
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds