Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: No lag?

No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224032

Really no lag hmmm? Cause whenever I was playing EVERYBODY from the NA who was on was lagging. So dont god damn assume we are lying or just bitching about the ping. When most of us are rubber banding around the map and shots arent registering on people when we shoot them I am pretty sure that has something to do with lag. And it didnt just happen to me. But whatever lets see if having EU servers really does help because I honestly dont see it working out to well. Considering TTT was picking back up and we now just lost all our regulars and players who could have become regulars I am pretty pissed off about all of this.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frozenglory

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224035

I'm not calling any of you guys a lyers but I'm just not getting the lag you guys are saying you are. Right now my ping is 700+ and I can still play the server fine(no ruberbanding and bullets fire on track) and as I said before I have the worst internet for playing video games. English people have lower ping then me on american servers. If you don't believe me take a look at this video I'm not getting the horrible lag that you guys are.

Josh and I were both on the server yesterday trying to populate it and neither us or the other NA people who were on had lag issues.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224036

I just played for a bit, my ping was at 108 the whole time. I wasn't lagging at all. I can understand lag with the staff the live in Alaska(Don't remember who).
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224038

Desync is probably a better word for it. In just the past two days I've seen more unregistered shots, players rubberbanding, etc. than I have in a while. But when I play, on my end I feel fine, that is until I actually get in a fire fight, at which point I start jumping around here and there.

Our games can link to the servers fair enough, but the connections between the actual players are what's causing the problem.

Also, still having that problem where no one in the US can find the servers on the browser, which I doubt will be an easy fix since Zarp is hosted on a similar server and I can't find them either.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224039

All 6 of the NA players we have on right now are getting basically no lag.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224040

playing right now with 90ping.
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by EMP.

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224041

EMP wrote:
All 6 of the NA players we have on right now are getting basically no lag.

Why do I get the feeling you're ignoring my post.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224042

Alright I havent been on the server in like 2 days because it was so bad before. I am really going off of what people have said these past few days. I heard last night it was completely terrible. I have had a few staff members tell me that they are on there last few days here and would be resigning soon if the lag isnt fixed. So thats why this is a big deal to me. So unless something was done in the last 12 hours I dont know whats going on. Maybe it is just worse in the evening.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224043

Xeratous wrote:
Alright I havent been on the server in like 2 days because it was so bad before. I am really going off of what people have said these past few days. I heard last night it was completely terrible. I have had a few staff members tell me that they are on there last few days here and would be resigning soon if the lag isnt fixed. So thats why this is a big deal to me. So unless something was done in the last 12 hours I dont know whats going on. Maybe it is just worse in the evening.

If staff are willing to resign over lag instead of trying to find the issue, the staff members arent very loyal.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: No lag? 9 years, 5 months ago #224044

Granny wrote:
Xeratous wrote:

If staff are willing to resign over lag instead of trying to find the issue, the staff members arent very loyal.

Tell me, if you can barely play on a server and it honestly feels like you're not cared about, would you want to stick around? For a couple of us, this kind of feeling has been around for a while now, and seemingly screwing the server and everyone on it over with an IP change is coming close to the last straw.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God

The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds