Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ttt unplayable

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223976

EMP wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
So does this mean that NA players will be able to find the server now? Because all is NA people had to like join off Pony who got on because he knew the IP. So yeah we get all new EU players but lose ALL of our NA players

Yes I can still see all the FP servers in my server browser. Altho as I'm playing now I'm noticing the ping is very high when it shouldn't be. This could very well be the result of the change and need some time to equalize. I'm guessing its that because even DCX and Redpoweder have really high ping. Just give us some time as we work out all the kinks.
Kinks?? The only reason people are experiencing lag is because the IP that was in the US, is now in France. There's no way to fix that sort of issue with settings.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:
The topic has been locked.

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223978

well so far its just us NA guys chilling with the craptastic lag hvnt seen to many euro dudes yet...o wait nvm we still have melon
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223979

Frozenglory wrote:
well so far its just us NA guys chilling with the craptastic lag hvnt seen to many euro dudes yet...o wait nvm we still have melon

That's cause evening for us, when the server is most active, is like 2 am there. Not many people are gonna go onto any server at 2 am.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223983

frozengloryhole i'm still topping out of my kek m8
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223992

Frozenglory wrote:

And Grim xD
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223995

The lag issues should be gone now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Melon jack uk

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #224008

Dcxbigdaddy wrote:
The lag issues should be gone now.

LOL ima on the server now with other na guys and we all still got lag
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #224011

I would just like to remind everyone that when I ran the TTT server it was hosted in the UK. That server was completely vanilla (was a couple of things done but nothing much). That same server was also consistently in the top 20 of gametracker. I do not believe that the servers huge popularity had very much to do with who ran it (I was still the best though) but more to do with it being located in europe. This move is a great thing and something I have hoped for since the day the servers were moved to the US.

Frozenglory wrote:

Stop being so self-centred, all of the european guys had to deal with high pings while the server was in the US, and well lets face it, there are far more people in europe than the US that play Garry's Mod.
  • Clocket
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • The one and only.
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Clocket.

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #224026

Clocket wrote:
I would just like to remind everyone that when I ran the TTT server it was hosted in the UK. That server was completely vanilla (was a couple of things done but nothing much). That same server was also consistently in the top 20 of gametracker. I do not believe that the servers huge popularity had very much to do with who ran it (I was still the best though) but more to do with it being located in europe. This move is a great thing and something I have hoped for since the day the servers were moved to the US.

Frozenglory wrote:

Stop being so self-centred, all of the european guys had to deal with high pings while the server was in the US, and well lets face it, there are far more people in europe than the US that play Garry's Mod.

After the servers moved to the US, Texas I believe it was, we still remained pretty high up there in the charts, still constantly getting new players daily. So I doubt the pure fact that it was based in the UK was the only factor going into it, and is the best way to fix it now.

I've said it countless times before, and I'll say it again. No update or IP change is just going to magically attract players. People will only join a multiplayer only game if there are actually people to play with. Servers are "dying" because people seem to constantly refuse to accept that, and are just letting them die, and no one's willing to go on and get players. JB died out, and everyone assumed it'll just magically rebuild itself, reason being it's a "summer gamemode". But now the only time it gets players is when Mag, Chummy, Silver, and a few others actually go on and build up the population themselves. For an example on the other end of the spectrum, look at Zarp. They are doing incredibly well with their RP server currently ranking #7, #2 within the past month. Why? Because they almost constantly have players on, who are almost constantly there to invite more, new players on. So why can't he be a little self centered at this point? Making it even harder for the only people who are willing to be there to invite new players in is probably one of the worst things that can be done at this point.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Slyther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous, ChummyXRay

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #224027

Guys the issues fixed no need to keep fighting on here.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: CookieGamblerz
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds