Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ttt unplayable

ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223920

idk wtf is going on but all us regulars have high ping and are getting tons of lag
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthInFlames, Slyther, Xeratous, Silver Light, ChummyXRay, Magnanimousity, cringe name

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223921

Also, a lot of static objects in the map can be clipped into. For example, the truck that gets you onto the prison roof is there but not there. You can just walk into it and not be shot (You can still get crowbarred) and its also a very good hiding spot. I couldn't stop laughing when I found this earlier xD

This is just an example, as the 3 maps I played on also had spots like these.
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Pony.

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223927

Supreme Overlord Grim wrote:
Also, a lot of static objects in the map can be clipped into. For example, the truck that gets you onto the prison roof is there but not there. You can just walk into it and not be shot (You can still get crowbarred) and its also a very good hiding spot. I couldn't stop laughing when I found this earlier xD

This is just an example, as the 3 maps I played on also had spots like these.

That sounds like CSS is no longer mounted. I'll see what I can do to fix this.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Add me on Steam!

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223930

thatsmrcole wrote:
Please do not delete my posts.

The servers are being hosted in France so you have high ping now.

Hush hush it's a big secret, can't let us peasants know.
  • MaskedBaron
  • Gold Boarder
  • Scrub A Dub Dub
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoodGame

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223932

MaskedBaron wrote:
thatsmrcole wrote:

Let it not be a secret, there should be at least a notice about it. Lag will happen, but the hosting in France will boost player count and the server will be found in the server list more often. Just suffer through the slight lag, we need this.

We should thank the lead team for this gift.
  • Wilfred
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • aw man

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223933

Wilfred wrote:
MaskedBaron wrote:
thatsmrcole wrote:

Let it not be a secret, there should be at least a notice about it. Lag will happen, but the hosting in France will boost player count and the server will be found in the server list more often. Just suffer through the slight lag, we need this.

Suffer through the lag?!! when the lag is so bad some regulars and staff cant even play? are you serious! Ok sure we get more people...BUT you know what would get more players and keep the regular?.....HOW ABOUT F@UCKING SCHEDULED REGULAR UPDATES INSTEAD OF JUST PUTTING IT OFF.

SO YHA THANK THE LEAD TEAM FOR THIS F@UCKING COP OUT
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Frozenglory.

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223934

Frozenglory wrote:
Wilfred wrote:
MaskedBaron wrote:
thatsmrcole wrote:

Suffer through the lag?!! when the lag is so bad some regulars and staff cant even play? are you serious! Ok sure we get more people...BUT you know what would get more players and keep the regular?.....HOW ABOUT F@UCKING SCHEDULED REGULAR UPDATES INSTEAD OF JUST PUTTING IT OFF.

I think you may have just went full retard, even worse than you in that one movie. The new hosts makes people able to find the server, just "HOW ABOUT F@UCKING SCHEDULED REGULAR UPDATES INSTEAD OF JUST PUTTING IT OFF." wouldnt do anything but add content. This server change had to be done.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223935

Granny wrote:
Frozenglory wrote:
Wilfred wrote:
MaskedBaron wrote:
thatsmrcole wrote:

I think you may have just went full retard, even worse than you in that one movie. The new hosts makes people able to find the server, just "HOW ABOUT F@UCKING SCHEDULED REGULAR UPDATES INSTEAD OF JUST PUTTING IT OFF." wouldnt do anything but add content. This server change had to be done.

whats the point if we lose alot of our active ttt NA staff and regulars do to unplayable lag
  • Frozenglory
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223937

thatsmrcole wrote:
Frozenglory wrote:
Granny wrote:
Frozenglory wrote:
Wilfred wrote:
MaskedBaron wrote:
thatsmrcole wrote:

whats the point if we lose alot of our active ttt NA staff and regulars do to unplayable* lag

*What's *A lot

All but 3.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: ttt unplayable 9 years, 5 months ago #223938

Frozenglory wrote:
idk wtf is going on but all us regulars have high ping and are getting tons of lag

I had high ping on the FP servers before it was mainstream. Welcome to the 200ms+ club everybody .
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds