Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TTT Tournament

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223619

Alright, tournament has officially started. Going to be adding another two groups to fit in the new people who want to play which will rework the numbers a bit, but everything still pretty much the same. Get your money before the round starts for you. I'll announce when a map is happening both players just need to be on the entire map and offer up any payment they wish to make beforehand.

Happy gaming all!

Hope this works out > >

--->Pony
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member
The topic has been locked.

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223628

I'll be available this Saturday.

Work's been a bitch to say the least. I'm also free Wednesday.

Can you also clarify on the deal or no deal/poker thing? I'm confused as to it's purpose and relevance.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Rocinante.

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223643

Xera - Yes, a few more people have shown interest so I'm adding two new groups as we speak. This will increase the amount of knockout rounds and turn the top 6 into the top 8. And it will be however long it is then a new tournament at the start of the next closest month I suppose, if everyone enjoys this.

Grim - Perhaps...or maybe there will be an extra prize instead of money.

Trafalgar - It's in the "Your Money" section. You can buy the maps you want to compete on if you're not as skilled to give you a better chance, use poker to increase money by playing against others, and the more you have if you end up in 3rd place the more points you can possibly earn.
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223651

Pony wrote:
Xera - Yes, a few more people have shown interest so I'm adding two new groups as we speak. This will increase the amount of knockout rounds and turn the top 6 into the top 8. And it will be however long it is then a new tournament at the start of the next closest month I suppose, if everyone enjoys this.

Trafalgar - It's in the "Your Money" section. You can buy the maps you want to compete on if you're not as skilled to give you a better chance, use poker to increase money by playing against others, and the more you have if you end up in 3rd place the more points you can possibly earn.
Alright, so we play a DoND game and say how much we won? What's stopping me from just saying I won the 1m or are we going honor system here? I wasn't sure if it was in game points or what. How would we setup the poker game and DoND game?
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223657

Trafalgar Law wrote:
Pony wrote:

Alright, so we play a DoND game and say how much we won? What's stopping me from just saying I won the 1m or are we going honor system here? I wasn't sure if it was in game points or what. How would we setup the poker game and DoND game?

You will do the DoND game with Pony ingame in TTT whenever he and you are on. He will keep track of how much you won.

I thought by now someone would have told you...guess not.
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by giovanniz123.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223680

Can you please make it a rule to not interfere with other peoples rounds? Like helping them win or trying to get one person to lose. Makes it pretty unfair. Like kick them out of the tournament or whatever if they are in it.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds