Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TTT Tournament

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223537

Can one of the rewards for winning be picking a new song for the jukebox? I know some people would probably want one of their songs put in it
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Melon jack uk

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223556

Xeratous wrote:
Can one of the rewards for winning be picking a new song for the jukebox? I know some people would probably want one of their songs put in it
Friday by Rebecca Black
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223559

Am I too late to sign up? If not, I would like to join.
  • Emanating
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223560

When is this?
  • giovanniz123
  • Banned
  • Da Chang4Life

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223574

I'm in
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223577

Apparently I got the last spot so yea, this sounds fun ^ . ^
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223580

Would it be to late to join?
  • PieFace
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Pie is great, Pie is holy
AssBerries-PieFace
░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223596

Alright guys, all the spots are filled up for now so I’m ready to kick this thing off. But there’s one thing I need to make clear,

If you are not going to be dedicated to this tournament til the end please leave so someone else can have a chance.

I know with school and wok and all it’ll be tough for people to come on all too often, but weekends are usually free for everyone, so if you can dedicate an hour or two to Friday or Saturday weekly this thing should go quite smoothly. If you’re free during the week that works just as well.

The Rundown of the Tournament
Round Robin – A player will play the other two players in their group. There will be three maps, or six maps against your group members. Each map won earns the player a point. The top two players with the most points in the group advance. If there are any ties in points a sudden death match will occur.

Knockout Round – The top player of one group will play the runner up of another group for three maps. Whoever wins the most maps advances.

Top 6 – Each player will play against each other once. A win earns a point. The top four players advance.

3rd Pace Round – The players in 3rd and 4th place will play 3 maps against each other. The player with the most wins earns the 3rd place prize.

Final – 1st and 2nd place from the top 6 play 5 maps against each other. The player with the most points earns the 1st place prize, with the losing player winning the 2nd place prize.

Your Money
It’s pretty obvious that some players are more skilled than others. The money aspect of the tournament plays two roles. First, it factors into the third place prize. If you deal with your money correctly through the DoND round and poker, you could actually end up with more money than 2nd place, though I doubt that would happen. $1,000,000 divided into the 100 for the third place prize means you could earn you 10,000 pointshop points.
The other aspect of the money is buying an advantage. You can spend $50,000 to “purchase” a map you think you can win on. You just let me know the map you want and I’ll deduct $50,000 from your total and make sure that is one of the maps you play. Alternatively, you can spend $100,000 to stop a map you know your opponent is good on from counting towards the tournament.

Prizes
1st place: Free steam game of a TBD value, and your choice of approved song in the jukebox for 1 month.
2nd place: 15,000 pointshop points (or when the inter-server financial system is set up a matching value transferred to the server of your choosing)
3rd place: $ total divided by 100, will vary.
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223600

So this is gonna be a weekly thing then? If so thats cool and all but are there gonna be more groups opening up or are you gonna just redo the group layout every week? Cause I know Dash wanted to do this but wasnt able to sign up until yesterday when all the slots were already full.

Also will there be an announcement on the forums saying that its starting or a steam message? xD
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Xeratous.

Re: TTT Tournament 9 years, 5 months ago #223602

Pony wrote:
Prizes
2nd place: 15,000 pointshop points (or when the inter-server financial system is set up a matching value transferred to the server of your choosing)

If second place were to have over $1,500,000 would they get the amount they had divided by 100 like 3rd place, or would they still get the 15k? I doubt this would happen, but its a possibility.
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds