Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: pic my next outfit for da photos

Re: pic my next outfit for da photos 9 years, 5 months ago #223642

Alright, finally had to lock this topic as I had previously informed you might happen if this got too out of hand. Already admitted my distaste that you put this on the forums, let alone the TTT section when it was not even TTT related, Frozen, but you stated that "the TTT people want to see more of me which is why I put it here". I really do try to respect good intentions, but as you can see there are plenty of people who take offense to something that you might not consider to be offensive. The people who voted and seemed excited about this are the ones who want to see the picture set, not everyone. I recommend this, you have your votes, and know what they want. Take your picture set and then just send them the link through steam. What Trafalgar just posted there was not his opinion, but the terms of service. If a global moderator agrees with him that you are breaking the terms posting the link could result in a temp ban from the forums, which I'm sure is not what anyone wants.

I can not stop you from being who you are and doing what you want to do, but similar to the conversation we had last night, with your suggestive spray, or introducing the 14 year old Grim to
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
, this is an age friendly community, and it's my job to protect the youth as per the forum/server guidelines, even if this is the internet and they can easily find inappropriate stuff of their own accord. I'm sorry that I have to lock this, but I do hope you understand my reasoning behind it still, as you did when I first mentioned the possibility of a lock.

--->Pony
  • Pony
  • Legendary Member
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds