Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gone

Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223326

It's been like this for about a week or two now, but I'm gone. I messaged Xera on Wednesday telling him this:
King Kenny The Wicked: hey xera, i'm too lazy to log onto the forums, but i'm pretty done with FP. too much real life shit to worry about and administrate

Yesterday I went through and removed just about everyone, keeping only the closest FP members and Raindyrps. I also went my groups and removed just about all of them too.

This is the offical thing I guess. Basically I can't deal with FP anymore. Between the feuds between RP and TTT, along with the gradual decline just waiting for someone put FP out of it misery, and real life, I'm too stressed to play games as much I used too. Maybe when we find out what's wrong and when I'm medicated, maybe I'll be able to play, if FP's still around. If not, I guess I won't be talking to any of you again. I got a good 2463 hours out of Garry's Mod, most of that being on TTT. If I'm on steam, it won't be G-mod, but something a lot less work and wait for loading. I guess I'm going to thank the eight of you I kept: Jesse, Raindyrps, Dash, Slyther, Rogue, Xera, Pony, and Derp. Now that I think about it, I should have kept Stallex (we gotta meet up sometime), and probaley some others. I removed everyone else though and don't plan on adding anyone back, so don't send me invites. Again I would to thank Rogue and Xera. I spent many nights bantering with you. Xera you are a rolemodel to me, a chill motherfucker. Rogue, even though in comparison, it seems like we've spent so little time together, you still became my favorite. Xera was my replacement in staff, you get to become my replacement in wit. Don't let me done, and become the snarky asshole I was.

And yes, I did try to work a Pearl Jam reference into the title, but it would've been awkwardly put if I put more in.
  • King Kenny
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Retired
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Anal is how boys are created

Who really is Chute?
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaskedBaron

Re: Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223327

have you tried smoking weed? anyway i'll miss you king kenny the wicked. even though we played together very few times you were always hilarious to game with. keep it real buddy
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by Clyde.

Re: Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223328

Damn Kenny. All I can say is I hope things work out soon. It really has been a blast playing with you.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223329

Keep it real, Kenny.

Catch ya on the flip side.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223330

Gonna miss you Kenny. You are a really cool guy and I doubt I could ever replace you. You were one of the reasons I have stayed in FP so long and a great friend. Hope everything starts going better for you. You ever wanna talk or play games or something just ask. I can always make time for you! :3 <3 ya buddy
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223331

See ya buddy, Sorry that the RP staff and the TTT staff got in to quarrels that made you upset to the point to where you had to leave. Good luck with life man.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

Re: Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223332

Clyde wrote:
have you tried smoking weed?

Thats our Clyde.

See you Kenny, you were pretty cool when we played HL2RP when it first came up.
  • PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223334

It's sad to see you go but real life is more important than TTT. I hope they figure out your medical conditions and we can still talk. I'm going to miss you just don't disappear forever. For now farewell Kenny i'll miss you calling me a cunt XD.
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223335

After the countless skype calls with you I honestly did enjoy them you were probably one of the chillest people I knew it's sad to see you go. I hope everything turns up for you.
  • dgm
  • Platinum Boarder
  • dank daddy memer
rip signature

Re: Gone 9 years, 5 months ago #223336

:c

Thanks for everything, I leave you with one of the most prized things you showed me.

Good night sweet prince. <3

• MaskedBaron
  • Gold Boarder
  • Scrub A Dub Dub
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by MaskedBaron.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds