Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Inactive

Inactive 9 years, 6 months ago #221980

Many of you have noticed that I've hardly been on the server recently, and that's due to a few things.

First off school, it's really picked up so when I can get on no one seems to be on the server and I haven't felt compelled to sit there until someone shows up.

Second, other games. I have over 30+ Steam games, and I rarely play them other than a select 2 or 3. Along with some events (Payday 2) going on right now I haven't played much Gmod.
Playtime:
1-Gmod: 662 hours.
2-Payday 2: 123 hours.
3-Borderlands 2: 58 hours.
(Gmod is sucking away my soul!)

Third, I'm slowly losing interest in playing TTT. Other than new maps and a gun or two, very few things have changed with the server. I honestly prefer a moderate amount of customization over the light that we have, but I get why people enjoy vanilla and I'm okay with what we have. But like I was saying, this has lead me to feel like the server is really repetitive. I know where everything spawns, the best place to snipe from, etc. By taking a break for some time I hope to make things feel a bit more exciting when I come back. I will still try to make the meeting and deal with admin situations when needed, but I will be one other games a lot more than Gmod right now.

Now, due to a combination of school and searching for a job I'm not going to be playing much of anything at all for the next couple of weeks. If I do somehow have time, it will most likely end up with a small game with friends for an hour or so, helping with the Minecraft server, or a League match before getting back to work.

Hopefully this will only last a couple of weeks, so see you guys then.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Inactive 9 years, 6 months ago #221992

That's fine Syph, just do you for now, we understand and support you all the way.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds