Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220778

Trafalgar Law wrote:
moondeagle

Cant :c damn Fakerz. Its been looked into multiple times. Its not gonna happen. I think Gamer is making a map for us in his like spare time
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The topic has been locked.

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220779

Xeratous wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
moondeagle

Cant :c damn Fakerz. Its been looked into multiple times. Its not gonna happen. I think Gamer is making a map for us in his like spare time
says who

it's on the workshop

he submitted it

anyone can use it

the fuck is this?

nazi germany

no

-----

you can't copyright a gmod map. he's using resources he doesn't even own /enddiscussion
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by Rocinante.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220780

Trafalgar Law wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
moondeagle

says who

it's on the workshop

he submitted it

anyone can use it

the fuck is this?

nazi germany

no

-----

you can't copyright a gmod map. he's using resources he doesn't even own /enddiscussion

Hey Im just saying man xD It was looked into. If we can actually have it back hell yes. But I think the version thats up is the one thats bashing FP... so we probably wont get it
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220783

Xeratous wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
moondeagle

says who

it's on the workshop

he submitted it

anyone can use it

the fuck is this?

nazi germany

no

-----

Hey Im just saying man xD It was looked into. If we can actually have it back hell yes. But I think the version thats up is the one thats bashing FP... so we probably wont get it
His immaturity knows no bounds.

that's why you edit it out

add it just to spite him
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220784

Xeratous wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
moondeagle

So I actually finally took the time and skimmed through the Steam Subscriber Agreement, and there was only one part that mentioned the workshop (6B if people wanna check). I could not find a single point where it said that the creator has the right to do something like restrict a certain group to actually use and distribute their public resource.

Though I'm not a lawyer, so I'd encourage people to double check this, but I'm pretty sure Fakerz can't just pull the card of "I don't like you, you can't use this" out of nowhere like how he would have to.

Also the one on the workshop is v3, which I'm pretty sure is the one that we had before.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by Slyther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sypher40, Craccoo

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220789

Sly you beautiful human being
XERA IS A HUSSY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther, Craccoo

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220795

Slyther wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
moondeagle

So I actually finally took the time and skimmed through the Steam Subscriber Agreement, and there was only one part that mentioned the workshop (6B if people wanna check). I could not find a single point where it said that the creator has the right to do something like restrict a certain group to actually use and distribute their public resource.

Though I'm not a lawyer, so I'd encourage people to double check this, but I'm pretty sure Fakerz can't just pull the card of "I don't like you, you can't use this" out of nowhere like how he would have to.

Also the one on the workshop is v3, which I'm pretty sure is the one that we had before.

Would that mean we need a map makers permission to edit a map?
  • Corsair911
  • Gold Boarder

"Ex Luna Scientia"
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220796

Corsair911 wrote:
Slyther wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
moondeagle

If v3 is the one bashing FP then yes we would which means we won't be able to get it cause there is no way he will let us edit it
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220797

Xeratous wrote:
Corsair911 wrote:
Slyther wrote:
Xeratous wrote:
Trafalgar Law wrote:
moondeagle

If v3 is the one bashing FP then yes we would which means we won't be able to get it cause there is no way he will let us edit it

Yea but we cant just download the map, decompile it or something and edit it out? Like without the mapmaker's permission? I have no idea how it works.
  • Corsair911
  • Gold Boarder

"Ex Luna Scientia"
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 7 months ago #220798

XERA IS A HUSSY
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds