Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220589

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...3737&searchtext= TTT prop disguiser, basically for 30 seconds you can turn into a prop this would be ideal for a T, however I believe that you can only buy it once.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...4878&searchtext=

GM_Lifecenter, Nice map

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...4206&searchtext=

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, 5 nights at Freddy's map! although its in Beta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...7855&searchtext=

ttt_mw2_terminal,Another classic MW2 map

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013
The topic has been locked.

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220591

Melon jack uk wrote:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...9746&searchtext=

I FOUND THE CAT LAUNCHERS

If anyone remembers we were going to have cat launchers (I think Derpy suggested them), however I think I have found one version that would need minimal coding.

There are no pictures of it actually working, so I'm a little iffy on this one. What would be the point of the launcher? A traitor weapon?
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220593

Just no to the cat launcher. That is a really stupid idea tbh and would serve no point at all to the server. For the moment we have enough weapons for all the classes. No to the prop disguiser because it's just not that great of an idea. We already have a disguiser we don't need another. The mw2 map we have already lags people so this other one might do that too. Buy able jihad sounds has been requested before and is an alright idea... Just no to the harmonica though xD
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220596

Melon jack uk wrote:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...3737&searchtext= TTT prop disguiser, basically for 30 seconds you can turn into a prop this would be ideal for a T, however I believe that you can only buy it once.

This would be extremely overpowered, not to mention people would just shoot any prop in sight.

File Size: 14.920 MB. Not optimized for TTT, aka no weapons.

I've seen this map and it's really small, only good for maybe 5 people and due to how popular this game has become people would vote for it a lot. Not optimized for TTT, aka no weapons. Oh and let's not forget, 87.216 MB. That is A LOT for a single map.

We already have 1 MW2 map. However, if we could remove another map I would be all for this one. It's my favorite MW3 map, and a ton of people like it. Not only that, but at only 4 MB plus compression, that's a great map size.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:

Pony wrote:
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Sypher40.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220609

Xeratous wrote:
Just no to the cat launcher. That is a really stupid idea tbh and would serve no point at all to the server. For the moment we have enough weapons for all the classes. No to the prop disguiser because it's just not that great of an idea. We already have a disguiser we don't need another. The mw2 map we have already lags people so this other one might do that too. Buy able jihad sounds has been requested before and is an alright idea... Just no to the harmonica though xD

Never say no to MW2.
  • MaskedBaron
  • Gold Boarder
  • Scrub A Dub Dub
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220632

Melon jack uk wrote:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...4878&searchtext=

GM_Lifecenter, Nice map

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like the MW2 map, I personally want to see Ovegrown,(fav alltime cod map)
The disquiser is also a good idea.
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220639

Melon jack uk wrote:

If anyone remembers we were going to have cat launchers (I think Derpy suggested them), however I think I have found one version that would need minimal coding.

Oh my god, it exists....

The idea of the cat gun would to:
Claw there eyes out and make them temporarily unable to see(or call out a t)
Or
Claw the person and make them take damage.

Either way, there would have to be some sort of meowing sound so people know what's up.
  • Corsair911
  • Gold Boarder

"Ex Luna Scientia"

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220641

Corsair911 wrote:
Melon jack uk wrote:

Oh my god, it exists....

Or

Either way, there would have to be some sort of meowing sound so people know what's up.

That's a little for from slight customization.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:

Pony wrote:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220645

Sypher40 wrote:
Corsair911 wrote:
Melon jack uk wrote:

Oh my god, it exists....

Or

I wouldn't think as customs as other things, we did have launchers for a period of time. It would only be more weaponized.
  • Corsair911
  • Gold Boarder

"Ex Luna Scientia"

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread October 9 years, 8 months ago #220659

Sypher40 wrote:

I'mma just be honest here. We're already a bit past "slight customization", especially with more and more ideas being accepted every meeting. If we were honestly trying to be only slightly customized, then we probably would have stopped accepting things back in the middle of May. Sure we're not as modded to hell as other servers are, but people always say no to things because they enjoy the "vanilla feel" of the server, yet every month we get farther and farther from that exact goal. I mean, we have T weapons ranging from Neosporin to a damn turtle grenade. Just some food for thought there.

Also, I remember I liked what Prof suggested a few months back, about putting limits on certain things (T/D Weapons, Pointshop items, etc). Off the top of my head, I don't think we play on even half of the current available maps all that often, if at all, and there are a number of items in the pointshop that no one uses. Especially all those HL2 skins. I understand that they were added because they don't add to the download times, but if no one uses them, what's the point of having to scroll past 16 different skins just to get to the ones everyone likes? If at least the higher ups could just get together at some point and talk about those things that no one uses, then that'd be great.`

Oh yea, and make it a rule where you can't kill someone just cause you hear them buying something from the T shop. What I mean by this is how if someone is standing still, certain people will literally stand by them, and if they hear the sound of the still person picking something up, they will kill them then and there for "buying a t weapon".
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Slyther.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous, Craccoo
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds