InGame Name: Wasanasan

Steam Name: Wasanasan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:40360629

What Server Were You Banned From: Friendly Players TTT

Who Banned You: I think Xeratous

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: Ddos threats

Extra Info:
I was a banned about 2 months ago, give or take a week or two, by Xeratous for the reason of Ddos threats. I realize how immature and uncaring of the rules I was being and I just wanted to give Xeratous and the TTT players my sincerest apologies. I enjoy playing on our TTT server and I screwed it up for myself. All I am asking for is an unban please.
  • Natsuki
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

The topic has been locked.

Re: Wasanasan's TTT Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #219140

Sorry man but denied

Considering that you were mic spamming the entire time you were on that night, rdming people, posting your member app in the report system, and then after Prof said something on your app you threatened to DDoS him... no. DDoS threats are serious and once you combine that with everything else, I believe you need to stay banned.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: Wasanasan's TTT Unban Request 9 years, 8 months ago #219143

Xeratous wrote:
Sorry man but denied

Considering that you were mic spamming the entire time you were on that night, rdming people, posting your member app in the report system, and then after Prof said something on your app you threatened to DDoS him... no. DDoS threats are serious and once you combine that with everything else, I believe you need to stay banned.

I know DDoS threats should be taken seriously, but I think he was just in a funk and trolling that night. I remember he was being a complete minge and a bit of an ass, but I would be willing to give him a second chance. He waited two months or so, so it shows that he does care.
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds