Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dauntless' Promotion Application

Dauntless' Promotion Application 9 years, 8 months ago #218625

Steam Name: |FP| Dauntless

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48138490

Current Position: Operator

How long have you had this position: October Meeting of 2013

Why do you deserve a promotion?: Seriously not good at writing these things, but I've been a responsible operator since October. Also, sometimes in between, there have been people that I cannot dish out the correct punishment, since there are no higher level staff on. I would like to be able to to become a admin so other higher staff members don't have to go out of there way (Eg. Work or school) in order to ban someone who has left, or for a longer period of time when I'm on. I've learned a lot since becoming operator as well and hope to be able to apply that as a admin.

Thanks for reading,
Dauntless
  • Corsair911
  • Gold Boarder
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

"Ex Luna Scientia"
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
The topic has been locked.

Re: Dauntless' Promotion Application 9 years, 8 months ago #218627

My only problem with you besides the fair amount of inactivity(like myself which really only started like a month and a half ago, & didn't see you much when I was really active before), is when I did have the chance to actually play with you I rarely saw you use your powers. I don't really recall you doing many things and actually handling situations. Such as handling rdms and questioning people as to why they did this or that. It has been a while since I've played with you as staff and really monitored what you do, but even now I haven't seen you do much. For pretty much mostly that reason, I'll stay neutral. You are a great staff member and for the most part deserve it, I just want to see you use your powers more.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Dauntless' Promotion Application 9 years, 8 months ago #219718

++++++++support! derpy is a awsome staff member he is active and I have seen him use his powers many times! He has also had this position for a while so I think it's time for him to get admin, good luck
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013

Re: Dauntless' Promotion Application 9 years, 8 months ago #219767

+support

As of late Derpy has been active on the server. He has always been a good staff member in my eyes and is a great guy. He has had OP for awhile now and he knows how to use his powers.

Also, it may be a little difficult, if you could get your hours (or an approximate amount) since you got OP it would be a little more helpful
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Xeratous.

Re: Dauntless' Promotion Application 9 years, 8 months ago #219825

+Support Great fun to play with and follows the rules.
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds