Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unban request

Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217773

steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6291830
nick: Nexus

So I got rdmed once. Fine. Got rdmed twice. Filed complaints but no result. I shoot him in the foot next round and he immediately blasts me. 3rd rdm. So finally I shoot him next round, and to my surprise there actually was an admin cause he slayed me next roubd (maybe it was him). I complain but get slayed anyway. Next round I see him baiting again, and he hits me (possibly on accident to be honest, but at that point I didn't care; hes been ruiining my rounds long enoug). So I shoot him again. And I get banned for 3 weeks!

I have been on this server for I think over a year now, probably hold the record for the longest connection (once did a 24h+ twitch marathon on here (not kidding. even got kicked at like 23h cause the admin assumed i had to be an afk since i was on that long)), so I'm not coming out of the blue with this. Anyway, thanks for looking in to it.

Kind Regards,

Nexus
  • Nexus
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Nexus.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217774

Well the first time he had DNA second time you were called out and you just revenged rdm'd him 3 rounds and kept targeting him. And the person you said was T baiting was shot first and that was a different person that was mephis not Cracco. He had every right you kill you because you shot him next roudn you go after Cracco again thinking its him that attacked you which is your 3 or 4 targeted rdm so huge -SUPPORT
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217775

• Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217776

I will say this is the wrong template, but Im gonna go ahead and reply. For the past hour that you were on you were constantly going after Craccoo because he killed you when you were called out on your T round. You were constantly taking action into your own hands when nothing needed to be done because Craccoo wasn't doing anything wrong. I personally dont really care how many hours you have been on the server at a time... cause that does not give you a good reason to keep RDMing someone. The game is about having fun and if you have to resort to RDMing someone over and over again because they were following a callout, I dont want you to play on this sever. Continuous RDM is a month ban so you are lucky to get 3 weeks. So this is Denied
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Xeratous. Reason: Its late and I am tired

Re: Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217777

Cracco is the guy that rdmed me twice, so when I reported and nothing happened I figured that there might be no admins on at first.
  • Nexus
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217778

Nexus wrote:
Cracco is the guy that rdmed me twice, so when I reported and nothing happened I figured that there might be no admins on at first.

Nothing happened because he did nothing wrong. And just because there arent admins on doesnt man you can RDM to get your way. Its a game, if something like this happens just let it go. You wouldnt have gotten banned if you just ignored it.
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217779

Nexus wrote:

The thing is you never reported him though. I went back and looked at the reports, and there were only ones by cracoo against you. Not the other way around. He never rdmed you either, Rogue explained the reasons why you were killed.
  • JessePinkman
  • Gold Boarder
  • Investigate 3/11
Former FP TTT Admin

Re: Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217780

Nexus wrote:
  • Craccoo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
My Music Playlist:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS2g2EWHG...qu-0nJnBAbZs_6LK7ltu
STORYTIME!

Zackz11 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If money is the root of all 'evil,' why do they ask for it in Church?
KreeG wrote:
[Z] Chester wrote:
I came to FP because I heard there were lots of nice people here
That's true there's a lot of nice people here including myself, Nice to meet you!

You'll laugh at 1 of these at-least:

This player is definitely set on the road to SA:
ramm004 wrote:
Both times I've been banned it's been like the court scene from Idiocracy. I literally dont want part of it anymore. I'm sure I'll see the back of this shit when I start playing the HL2RP. I'm gonna wait my ban time, blow my cash airstriking brats, then request or force a permaban on myself. At least, thats the plan right now.

Crocodile wrote:
ur like 8 only thing ur busy at is painting and learning new colours

and making macaroni necklaces

Warning: Nasty but hella funny stuff:

Re: Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217781

People keep telling me about how he got me in the T round but I have said multiple times that I got rdmed before that. It really seems like regulars who use voicechat all the time get a free pass when it comes to these sort of things. 3 week ban is ridiculous for 1 rdm.
  • Nexus
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Unban request 9 years, 9 months ago #217782

Nexus wrote:
People keep telling me about how he got me in the T round but I have said multiple times that I got rdmed before that. It really seems like regulars who use voicechat all the time get a free pass when it comes to these sort of things. 3 week ban is ridiculous for 1 rdm.

You were banned for 3 weeks for continously rdming the same person out of the fact that you wanted revenge. The ban should have been a month, as Xeratous explained. This unban request has already been denied, I am sorry Nexus.
  • JessePinkman
  • Gold Boarder
  • Investigate 3/11
Former FP TTT Admin

Time to create page: 0.20 seconds