• Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
The topic has been locked.

Re: The Irony is real: Trusted App 9 years, 9 months ago #217544

Kr0nbl0m32 wrote:
I don't think ur ready for this

..You do realise he was a respected admin before?
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man

Re: The Irony is real: Trusted App 9 years, 9 months ago #217545

Essence of Adventure. wrote:
Kr0nbl0m32 wrote:
I don't think ur ready for this

..You do realise he was a respected admin before?

He's allowed to express his opinion if he really wants to.

Anyway, I've never seen titties administrate much other than the times I've been on, he's pretty good, Keep him to your staff team.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: The Irony is real: Trusted App 9 years, 9 months ago #217574

-Support.

This player is extremely immature. When i've confronted him on the forums on certain topics he's completely freaked out and sworn at me on many different occasions. If he cannot control his emotions how will he be able to control the server. In my opinion he's just not mature enough for a staff position, maybe we need to give him a bit of time so he can mature.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.

Re: The Irony is real: Trusted App 9 years, 9 months ago #217577

Quade wrote:
-Support.

This player is extremely immature. When i've confronted him on the forums on certain topics he's completely freaked out and sworn at me on many different occasions. If he cannot control his emotions how will he be able to control the server. In my opinion he's just not mature enough for a staff position, maybe we need to give him a bit of time so he can mature.

He was already an admin that resigned for personal reasons and lost of interest he is already proven he is mature enough just have to make sure he is actually commited to rejoin the staff team.
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: The Irony is real: Trusted App 9 years, 9 months ago #217593

Quade wrote:
-Support.

"freaked out" I've never directly sworn at you, I've used cursed words but were never directed at you personally.

You've never once played with me online and have zero personal experience with me in game. I was admin for seven months and all of my interactions with you have been as a staff member, so I don't really know how that doesn't make me mature enough when I was already staff and did a fine job at it. Forum experience doesn't constitute a valid reason for refusing staff due to the fact that forum activity is not required to be staff and doesn't affect your performance in game. If we refused staff for people based off forum activity, a lot of FP's staff would be gone. I've already proven my maturity and my ability to control my emotions( and the fact that you're pointing that out from only talking to me max 6 different occasions is funny) through my dedication and time on the server which you know nothing about since all you do is lurk on the forums every couple of weeks. You cannot judge an entire person's character by simply looking at a few posts on the forums which are used as obvious bait to nonchalantly antagonize a person( which reflects on your maturity as well).

Instead of pointing out arbitrary arguments which you use on every single app of mine you post on, could you please get actual gameplay experience with me first( which is what is actually important)? Thanks.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds