Time spent on the server: 49
Aliases:
|FP| Essence of Adventure
Essence
|FP||AG| Essence of Adventure
|FP| Essence of Night
|FP| Essence of Christmas
Essence of Christmes

Time spent in FP: 11 months. (Nearly a year! )

Do you use a Microphone?: No, due to a new computer, but I'm getting one soon.

Why You?:

I think I should be trusted with the Trusted position because I love the players, the gamemode, and the staff of TTT. I find TTT extremely fun, usually the funnest gamemode in G-Mod at the moment, and I try to get on when I see players on. I am active compared to a lot of players right now and I've seen these powers and how they are handled lots of times now and know how to use them. I also think I could be trusted with these responsibilities because I hate when there are no staff online and people RDM, and nothing is done. I know not to break rules, I have matured since I was applying for Jailbreak and know all the commands for TTT and have read the big thread, and all the rules. I have followed all the Trusted guidelines for when applying and still trusted and that is why I think I should be trusted with these powers.

I also would like the ability to punish because the first time a person joins a server, they are not sure what to do, if the server is good, and if there are much rule-breakers. I hate when minges scare these people away from ever joining again because they thought that this server is bad, when they could of loved it and it's players. I also try to help new players understand the gamemode and if one joined and didn't know what to do, I would do my best to help them get into the gamemode and enjoy the experience with our wonderful community, and server.
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Essence.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Essence's Trusted app for TTT 9 years, 9 months ago #216986

+support Essence is really active, friendly and very mature for his age, he would make a great trusted!
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds