Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: It's time: My resignation

It's time: My resignation 9 years, 9 months ago #216949

Well, I just typed out a long as shit thing as to why I'm resigning but it got deleted, and I don't feel like spending another 30 minutes typing it... So I'll just do a short summary.

I lost interest in the game and playing it just feels like a chore. I still like the game but haven't had as much interest in it anymore, due to falling out with friends on the server and just overplaying. My resignation is long overdue, I've wanted to resign for pretty much the past 6 or 7 months, just haven't been able to muster up the courage to do so. It's like a smoker who wants to quit but just can't due to being addicted, just throws his pack away before he gets a craving so even if he wanted to smoke, he couldn't(Jochs said I always have the best analogies so lets see if I live up to it lulz). Life has been stressful as shit as well(depression, work stress, great grandma died, haven't seen family in 7 months), lost all motivation to play. I'll most likely come visit occasionally on the server and will still lurk the forums. I just wanted to put this damn name to rest as well, only still had it for gamertracker. Also, all those who just had me added because I was staff on TTT, can delete me now lol. Sorry to all those I disappoint by resigning, and congrats to those that wanted me gone. It was only a matter of time before someone found some reason to demote me. Twas fun and I had a blast playing with all of you, see ya when I see ya.

Professor

I leave these songs for you in my departure:

• Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Rocinante.
The topic has been locked.

Re: It's time: My resignation 9 years, 9 months ago #216950

Dayum, it's been fun professor, thank you for the time you put into the server, remember to pop on when you can to come see us, good luck with your future endeavours.

-Melon
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013

Re: It's time: My resignation 9 years, 9 months ago #216959

It's sad to see you go but as long as you are happy that's what matters so sort out your problems first and hopefully we can see you on TTT again.
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: It's time: My resignation 9 years, 9 months ago #216960

• PUNISHED-z11
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • This is good, isn't it?

Re: It's time: My resignation 9 years, 9 months ago #217027

Well shit that sucks Professor we have been staff together for like the past year and I always enjoyed playing with you. Sorry about that falling out we had a few months ago and I hope your IRL stuff can get settled out. Best of luck man was a blast playing with you! <3
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: It's time: My resignation 9 years, 9 months ago #217040

good luck professor titties i wont forget the times we spent on ttt together. i'm gonna miss killing you, beepatron, and kittai. also that same thing happened to me when i went to resign. spent 30 minutes to an hour only for the form to time out and redirect me to find all my text gone. it's rage inducing.
  • Clyde
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Standeth the bird of Hermes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds