Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Melon's third super admin app

Melon's third super admin app 9 years, 9 months ago #216305

Steam Name: |FP|Melon Jack uk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62129272

Current Position: Admin

How long have you had this position: first got the rank in September for 2 weeks
This time almost 4 months, I think, so altogether 4 months

Why do you deserve a promotion?: alrighty, As a TTT admin I feel I am a friendly, kind and considerate admin, I am on almost everyday for at least half an hour which shows my dedication to the server. As an admin I have made many bans and shown that I can ban correctly, one problem I had last time is that I can tend to not be very confident, meaning that I ask someone else if what I have done is correct, I have sorted this out since the last meeting I have been very confident, I feel that I am ready for the upgrade to super admin, as I can use all of my powers correctly, I would think of my self as a vey experienced admin with a year and 2 months as staff, I feel that over the past few months I have matured as a staff member therefore I feel like I am ready for super admin.

What extra do you add to the server: I think its a nice idea if every month someone goes around to all the staff and ask how everything is going, meaning if they have any problems or if something is wrong, I feel that I would be great for this role as I am an very understanding person who listens to everyone's views and ideas, then these views could be brought up in the meeting eg: if someone is away for the meeting but they have some views on a certain topic then they could tell me and I could bring it up in the meeting, I think I would be good fir this role because I feel that people can trust me.

Thank you for reading my app

All feedback is appreciated

-Melon

Also Rogue its called a torch xD
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Melon jack uk.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Melon's third super admin app 9 years, 9 months ago #216307

+Support has been active and has come on to make several bans even when he was busy. Is really dedicated now that school is out and I enjoy playing with melon even if only occasionally because time zones.
XERA IS A HUSSY
The following user(s) said Thank You: Melon jack uk

Re: Melon's third super admin app 9 years, 9 months ago #216344

neutral

There isn't really anything that can hurt your chances of you being a super admin, at least that I can think of. I just feel like at the moment, you aren't ready for it. I feel like you still have a while to go before you can mature enough(not maturity levels, I mean mature as a staff member) and really understand the position. You've really only had the position for 4 months which isn't that long. Sypher waited 5 or 6 months before making his first app and then made a second one about 3 or so months later. I didn't even make my first app until 7 months after I got admin. At the moment, I just don't think you're ready. Super Admin is a huge responsibility and I personally can't see you at that level yet.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: Melon's third super admin app 9 years, 9 months ago #216388

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
neutral

There isn't really anything that can hurt your chances of you being a super admin, at least that I can think of. I just feel like at the moment, you aren't ready for it. I feel like you still have a while to go before you can mature enough(not maturity levels, I mean mature as a staff member) and really understand the position. You've really only had the position for 4 months which isn't that long. Sypher waited 5 or 6 months before making his first app and then made a second one about 3 or so months later. I didn't even make my first app until 7 months after I got admin. At the moment, I just don't think you're ready. Super Admin is a huge responsibility and I personally can't see you at that level yet.

I can see your point
  • Melon jack uk
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Fix the melon launchers!!

BEEN STAFF ON TTT SINCE MAY 2013

Re: Melon's third super admin app 9 years, 9 months ago #216410

+support
Melon is one of the older players that have played on this sever. He shows no problem, enforce rules and is fun to play with.

Re: Melon's third super admin app 9 years, 9 months ago #216426

I think melon is a good admin. He does the admin routine after round , and helps get rid of the baddies. -Support for mingery though

:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • jpp188
  • Gold Boarder
  • Join the Cult...
Worst Day Ever
"HEY GUYS I DEFUSED THIS C4!" *10 secs later* "Where did you get that c4?" *Kills Jpp* "WELL WHAT THE FU-" DarthInFlames banned Jpp188 for 2000000000000 minutes (Mic Spam) *Sypher then codes something into the server to always have the sky crush Jpp188*

Jpp= Just Perfect Ping (inside joke)
VVV FORMER VVV

Whipbone is so GANGSTA WITH ALL THAT SWAG

EVEN MORE SIGGGG
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

Re: Melon's third super admin app 9 years, 9 months ago #216432

+support I really think melon is a great guy. Very fun to play with and obviously knows the rules. Every time I am on he upholds the rules and keeps things in order.
  • boxofrain1
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Dollar might just fuck your main bitch

[IMG][/IMG]
Lily ❤: go to bed box of tedcaine

Re: Melon's third super admin app 9 years, 9 months ago #216987

Melon is a great guy and fun to play with. Mature, active, and friendly.

Edit: Oh and if you thought I posted on here because he posted on mine, that would be wrong because I was gonna post before but then had to come off the internet then forgot.
  • Essence
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • G(ordon) (Free)man
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Essence.

Re: Melon's third super admin app 9 years, 9 months ago #217134

Despite the timezone differences, Melon has been pretty active considering. I have seen him do his job as a admin, and am impressed with his dedication. I will stay neutral for now, since I am not sure if Melon is ready for SA yet. I will update once I get more play time.

Good Luck and Have Fun!
  • GoodGame
  • Platinum Boarder
  • The Lovatic
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds