Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Suggestion Thread

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread 9 years, 8 months ago #220441

Pfft last time we voted for a Darth Revan model it lost to gawd dayum Darth Vader... WHICH REVAN IS OBVIOUSLY THE BETTER SITH LORD HERE BETWEEN THESE TWO! Darth Vader just copied Revan because he's a loser.
  • DarthInFlames
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Sith Lord
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
"When your power eclipses mine I will become expendable. This is the Rule of Two: one Master and one apprentice. When you are ready to claim the mantle of Dark Lord as your own, you must do so by eliminating me."
―Darth Bane,
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther, Xeratous, Craccoo

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread 9 years, 8 months ago #220443

Nobody had made a Revan player model until like 2 weeks ago! So this should totally be voted on and put it and yeah. Revan > Vader
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craccoo

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread 9 years, 8 months ago #220444

Sypher40 wrote:
Slyther wrote:
I'd say lower the damage for the silenced pistol, since like you said, it can kill with 2 shots with good enough aim, and with 18(?) shots, that's like a knife x9 if you're good.

The silenced pistol is good as is. It has a low fire-rate compared to other weapons, and does only 25 damage to the chest, 11-13 to legs and arms. You have to be a perfect shot to get the 2 hit kill, missing once gets you called out before you can shot again.

Silenced Weapon. 40 shots. With good aim into a crowd, even if you miss every other shot, it's still possible to kill 10 people without getting noticed. And it's not like it has a slow shoot speed. It's fast enough to shoot about 4 in the amount of time it typically takes to call people out.

If you're saying the knife needs to be buffed to match that, that's a bit ridiculous.
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by Slyther.

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread 9 years, 8 months ago #220461

DarthInFlames wrote:
Pfft last time we voted for a Darth Revan model it lost to gawd dayum Darth Vader... WHICH REVAN IS OBVIOUSLY THE BETTER SITH LORD HERE BETWEEN THESE TWO! Darth Vader just copied Revan because he's a loser.
At least Darth Vader is still canon.

www.gamesradar.com/all-star-wars-games-a...-longer-canon-uh-oh/

#rekt
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaskedBaron

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread 9 years, 8 months ago #220462

Trafalgar Law wrote:
DarthInFlames wrote:
At least Darth Vader is still canon.

www.gamesradar.com/all-star-wars-games-a...-longer-canon-uh-oh/

#rekt

That is still so dumb... Like oh my god it pisses me off
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread 9 years, 8 months ago #220464

DarthInFlames wrote:

damn hipsters. vader was the first sith introduced in the whole star wars universe, far better <3
  • MaskedBaron
  • Gold Boarder
  • Scrub A Dub Dub
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by MaskedBaron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: [TTT] Suggestion Thread 9 years, 8 months ago #220466

MaskedBaron wrote:
DarthInFlames wrote:

damn hipsters. vader was the first sith introduced in the whole star wars universe, far better <3
WELLLLL... If we're going canonically here.... Then Darth Maul would be the first one we've seen... But if we're going historically from when the movies first came out... Then yeh, Darth Vader would be the first one.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds