Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TTT Banned?

TTT Banned? 9 years, 9 months ago #215582

So i was banned for a presume permanently on the TT server and I have no idea why, doesn't give me a reason are even who did it. Cant find an unban req template but here is my info.

Steam Name: Die Trippy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51210276
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: TTT Banned? 9 years, 9 months ago #215583

XD oh my god we dont even perma ban anymore unless you are hacking. Jeez everyone assumes its bad to perma ban. Also Syphers about to comment cause he banned you
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: TTT Banned? 9 years, 9 months ago #215584

I banned you for 3 months and a half (105 days) for trolling, mic spam, and racism. You played a song that was litterly someone saying "n*****" over and over again. Your ban will stay, I do not tolarate racism on any level, even as a joke.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Sypher40.

Re: TTT Banned? 9 years, 9 months ago #215585

Sypher40 wrote:
You played a song that was litterly someone saying "n*****" over and over again. Your ban will stay, I do not tolarate racism on any level, even as a joke.

I dont really think it is racism if I play a song that has that word in it, i mean. If a song has that word in it and is considered racist, well damn might as well call every rapper racist
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder

Re: TTT Banned? 9 years, 9 months ago #215586

Trevor wrote:
Sypher40 wrote:
You played a song that was litterly someone saying "n*****" over and over again. Your ban will stay, I do not tolarate racism on any level, even as a joke.

I dont really think it is racism if I play a song that has that word in it, i mean. If a song has that word in it and is considered racist, well damn might as well call every rapper racist

I have nothing against the person who wrote the song, though I disagree with the words in it. The fact is you played the song on the server, which is not allowed. This has been answered, lock please.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by Sypher40.

Re: TTT Banned? 9 years, 9 months ago #215587

[quote="Sypher40" post=215586][quote="Trevor" post=215585]Sypher40 wrote:

I have nothing against the person who wrote the song, though I disagree with the words in it. The fact is you played the song on the server, which is not allowed. This has been answered, lock please.

So its worth a 3 month ban? Overkill. Its mic-spamming a song, yet you ban for 3 months.
  • Trevor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds