Sypher's TTT Super Admin application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sypher's TTT Super Admin application

Sypher's TTT Super Admin application 9 years, 10 months ago #213651

Steam Name: |FP| Sypher

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56339533

Current Position: Admin

How long have you had this position: Seven months, I was promoted in the last October meeting.

Why do you deserve a promotion?: Well, I feel I have really proven that I care about the server and only want to see what's best for it. Corny yes, but I'm going to be blunt here. I have shown that I can be trusted with my powers for many reasons, and have never had a demote request on me in almost an entire year as staff. I try my very best to stay calm and hear both sides of the story before dishing out punishment in most situations. I try to be cheerful towards all players, no matter where they've come from. Many if you should know, I try to be strict enough that everyone can have fun, but at times just goof off on the server when people don't want to play seriously. As for the extra thing that all SAs are required to have, I am still willing to code for the server. I know I kinda screwed up in the past, but Jochs and Pony are making sure that I don't do anything stupid again. I hope to earn back FTP access in the future, but that is a long way off and I'll continue to help out anyway I can. I'm going to end it here, not really that big on words and I would rather you base your opinion of me on your experiences rather than a giant wall of text.

I will not be replying to anything on this thread, due to reasons that happened in my TS application.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Sypher40.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Sypher's TTT Super Admin application 9 years, 10 months ago #213652

Sypher40 wrote:
rather than a giant wall of text.
SHOTS FIRED
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Rocinante.

Re: Sypher's TTT Super Admin application 9 years, 10 months ago #213653

+Support I love playing with Sypher he is super active and he is back from his camp. So i can't wait to play with him again. I am fairly new to the server but i think you would be an amazing SA.
XERA IS A HUSSY

Re: Sypher's TTT Super Admin application 9 years, 10 months ago #213661

First of all... +Support

Im glad someone agrees with me on the fact that memories are stronger than promises. Quality, not quantity, right? Anyway... I have only heard stories of the past but its never to late to make up for previous mistakes. Well... Maybe some things like WW2 but hey, lets just leave them aside. Now, its quite late so ill keep this short, but... You deserve it. The past is the past and it should stay there. You always enforce the rules perfectly and are all in all, fun to play with! No matter that of other's opinions, Sypher, you deserve SA and I wish you luck ^ . ^
  • cringe name
  • Expert Boarder
kill me please

Re: Sypher's TTT Super Admin application 9 years, 10 months ago #213665

Fine admin, support from me.
  • Rake
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • A Minge's Nightmare!

Re: Sypher's TTT Super Admin application 9 years, 10 months ago #213697

+support Sypher has been a big help to FP TTT ever since he first started playing on the server. He has helped with coding (though he made a mistake which everyone makes mistakes), and has always respected everyone's opinion and listened to everyone. He has proven that he cares for the server by dedicating a lot of his time and patience to making sure everyone has a grand experience every time they join whether new or regular. When it comes to the extra step it takes to getting a Promo to SA I believe Sypher has proven it with his actions. Good luck Sypher.
  • DarthInFlames
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Sith Lord
"When your power eclipses mine I will become expendable. This is the Rule of Two: one Master and one apprentice. When you are ready to claim the mantle of Dark Lord as your own, you must do so by eliminating me."
―Darth Bane,

Re: Sypher's TTT Super Admin application 9 years, 10 months ago #214676

-support

Alright the main reason Im gonna minus support this is because of your inactivity.
You have roughly 6 hours these past 3 weeks and that is after you got back from that week long trip of yours. Thats pretty pathetic if you ask me. You need to stay active to get it no matter how great of a staff member you think you are. If you even put half the time you have put into TTT as you have Payday 2 I wouldnt be having to make this. According to the Steam app on my phone you have 33.1 hours in Payday 2 these past 2 weeks and climbing and only 9.3 in Garry's Mod.

Another reason to minus support. Multiple regulars have a problem with you. You have the tendency to be really arrogant and it gives off a bad impression to people.

Final reason. When you were coder for the server you went a bit power crazy. I dread to think what you will start doing with SA powers. When you were Coder Sly and I both tried to get you to stop doing what you were doing yet you continued even though we were the higher rank. So what will happen if you do get SA now, and maybe in the future get Coder. Will you just completely ignore Sly and I again and just do as you wish cause you can?

Thats about it. So yeah...
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds