Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213557

can someone who actually plays TTT and has something of relevance to say say something instead of people who do nothing but troll.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Rocinante.
The topic has been locked.

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213566

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
can someone who actually plays TTT and has something of relevance to say say something instead of people who do nothing but troll.

I'll bite. I think you come across as immature professor. Not saying you are, but that's the initial reaction. Be a little more professional in dealing with topics on the forums, I know it's annoying because there are plenty of "users" who may cause you to become emotional within the thread, but still try to keep it cool.

From what I've seen on the server, either than you banning yourself you've done much better than 9 months ago. Even though my input won't be as valued due to not being on as often, it's a +support from me.
  • MaskedBaron
  • Gold Boarder
  • Scrub A Dub Dub
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by MaskedBaron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213588

Honestly, from what I have seen from Prof. Tots he's done a fine job as a Admin on the TTT server. He hops on to ban people that have been posted onto the forums and he does a fine job on enforcing the rules. Only negative things I've seen is I have had to say something to him about a few people minging (though he said he was AFK), and how sometimes he is AFK for a long amount of time. Though I know he has to being something unique to the table when becoming a SA and I haven't been around too much to see what he has brought to the table.

I hope my "review" helps with the decision come the meeting. In the end if it came to a promo to any other position I'd definitely give a +support, but I haven't been around Professor enough here lately to give a +support for a SA promo. So for the SA Promo I'll have to give a -+Neutral. Good luck Professor.
  • DarthInFlames
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Sith Lord
"When your power eclipses mine I will become expendable. This is the Rule of Two: one Master and one apprentice. When you are ready to claim the mantle of Dark Lord as your own, you must do so by eliminating me."
―Darth Bane,

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213592

DarthInFlames wrote:
Honestly, from what I have seen from Prof. Tots he's done a fine job as a Admin on the TTT server. He hops on to ban people that have been posted onto the forums and he does a fine job on enforcing the rules. Only negative things I've seen is I have had to say something to him about a few people minging (though he said he was AFK), and how sometimes he is AFK for a long amount of time. Though I know he has to being something unique to the table when becoming a SA and I haven't been around too much to see what he has brought to the table.

I hope my "review" helps with the decision come the meeting. In the end if it came to a promo to any other position I'd definitely give a +support, but I haven't been around Professor enough here lately to give a +support for a SA promo. So for the SA Promo I'll have to give a -+Neutral. Good luck Professor.
Most all the times I'm afk it's either because I'm:

a.on the forums
b.looking into the person who's minging
c.dealing with another ban req or minge
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213594

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
DarthInFlames wrote:

a.on the forums

coughcough*or playing mariokart*coughcough
  • Slyther
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your new God
And that's my opinion. Love it or hate it, as long as you respect it.
"Self praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble."- John Madden

It's better to die living than to live dying.

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213595

Slyther wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
DarthInFlames wrote:

a.on the forums

coughcough*or playing mariokart*coughcough

You know too much.....

• Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213749

Don't really play TTT due to recent circumstances but I think you would make a great Super Admin from what I saw on my short-lived TTT experience. +support

• Natsuki
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213753

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Kittai wrote:
I liked the 1988 app better.
ill fukn cut u

-Support.

This reply from him shows his immaturity.

But also hes extremely rude on the forums and is constantly starting flame wars. He also is always swearing (look above) He should be more respectful and more mature.
In my honest opinion he's not ready.
Fun is illegal m8.

Quade you are the epitome of seriousness and maturity.

I know fun is not illegal, but profanity is against the rules as stated in the ToU. I suggest you read over them.
Considering every staff member I've ever met on here curses, I find that funny. Not to mention I never actually said a curse word. I didn't know 'fukn' was a curse word. Please show me the definition and etymology of 'fukn'. Also it is not against the rules according the ToU. It specifically states that profane MATERIAL is against the terms of use, never specifically states profanity. Not to mention I never said a bad word. I find it funny how you say this to me(even though I didn't say it)or other people you don't like but when other staff members say it you don't bat an eye.

I also like how you make the connection that bad words mean immaturity. I didn't know that saying artificially created meaningless words with artificial definitions created by humans meant I'm immature. Flawless logic m8.

This whole debate actually proves Quade's point. If you we're actually trying to prove that you are mature enough for the position then you would say thanks for your opinion, and you'd try to work on it but you decided to call him "Quade you are the epitome of seriousness and maturity." If you think its true or not doesn't make you the good guy it just makes you look like a meanie bo beanie. I wouldn't of said a thing on this thread but since you're totally contradicting what you said in your app just of one persons opinion is appalling, especially if you're going for a position like Super Admin.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • Diamond VIP
  • Your CSGO Master

The following user(s) said Thank You: Slyther, Xeratous, Rocinante

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213760

Jose wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Kittai wrote:
I liked the 1988 app better.
ill fukn cut u

-Support.

This reply from him shows his immaturity.

But also hes extremely rude on the forums and is constantly starting flame wars. He also is always swearing (look above) He should be more respectful and more mature.
In my honest opinion he's not ready.
Fun is illegal m8.

Quade you are the epitome of seriousness and maturity.

I know fun is not illegal, but profanity is against the rules as stated in the ToU. I suggest you read over them.
Considering every staff member I've ever met on here curses, I find that funny. Not to mention I never actually said a curse word. I didn't know 'fukn' was a curse word. Please show me the definition and etymology of 'fukn'. Also it is not against the rules according the ToU. It specifically states that profane MATERIAL is against the terms of use, never specifically states profanity. Not to mention I never said a bad word. I find it funny how you say this to me(even though I didn't say it)or other people you don't like but when other staff members say it you don't bat an eye.

I also like how you make the connection that bad words mean immaturity. I didn't know that saying artificially created meaningless words with artificial definitions created by humans meant I'm immature. Flawless logic m8.

This whole debate actually proves Quade's point. If you we're actually trying to prove that you are mature enough for the position then you would say thanks for your opinion, and you'd try to work on it but you decided to call him "Quade you are the epitome of seriousness and maturity." If you think its true or not doesn't make you the good guy it just makes you look like a meanie bo beanie. I wouldn't of said a thing on this thread but since you're totally contradicting what you said in your app just of one persons opinion is appalling, especially if you're going for a position like Super Admin.
I didn't know that I had to be serious with every response I made. Considering I was joking. Are Super Admins supposed to be serious 100% of the time and not allowed to be sarcastic and have fun? Does poking fun and being sarcastic prove his point of me being immature? No, it doesn't. Using one sentence as a basis for maturity is asinine all in itself. You're thinking way too into it and coming to the conclusion that I was serious in any of what I said. I only said that to humor him and was engaging in it in a light-hearted way. To think you took any of what I said seriously and are replying in that manner is baffling to me, but as is common knowledge, sarcasm doesn't translate well through text. Did you really think I meant this:

"Not to mention I never actually said a curse word. I didn't know 'fukn' was a curse word. Please show me the definition and etymology of 'fukn'."

Of course I didn't. It's blatantly obvious what I meant and I'm not going to deny that I said and meant the f word. But judging an entire app and a person's maturity based off one word just makes a person look foolish and shows a lot about their character, especially when they do the same thing themselves. I always find it funny and ironic when others judge people for their language when they turn around and say they same things they proclaim are bad to use(this irony applies to me as well, only doing my job to stop people from violently cursing).

Same with this: "Also it is not against the rules according the ToU. It specifically states that profane MATERIAL is against the terms of use, never specifically states profanity."

There I'm just arguing BS semantics.

What I find appalling is people judging me and deeming me unworthy simply for having a little bit of fun. I never replied to his post to be mean. I replied to his post to poke fun and humor myself. As has happened many times in the past, I'm not going to be surprised if what I've said here is going to misconstrued in some form or another. I never said any of this to be seen as demeaning or in spite. I wrote this to prove a point that people take this stuff way too seriously and jump at people's throats for having any tiny bit of fun they deem bad, especially when they do the same things themselves.

People should be +/-supported based on their administrative qualities and actions. Not what they post on the forums. How can you truly know how someone would be as a super admin if you've never even played with them and experienced them as an admin?
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213763

Natsuki wrote:
Don't really play TTT due to recent circumstances but I think you would make a great Super Admin from what I saw on my short-lived TTT experience. +support

Just by that gif alone, I'm assuming sarcasm. But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. *stares at intently*

• Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

H. P. Lovecraft
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds