Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987

THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213511

I was gonna wait a month or two before posting this, but figured I might as well post it to coincide with my forum mod application(I mention why later on).

*Please read all of this BEFORE you make your decision on whether or not your +/- support this app and PLEASE give a REASON as to why you made that decision*

Steam Name: |FP| Professor Titties

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33115420

Current Position: Admin

How long have you had this position: At the end of this month, 6 months.

Why do you deserve a promotion?: I feel I've done enough and have been active enough that I deserve a chance at Super Admin. If you've ever played with me on the server, I'm almost certain you'd notice that I'm a very chill and fun person to play with. I rarely ever takes things seriously unless the situation requires it and very rarely get mad. Some may argue that I abuse my powers, which I don't necessarily disagree with. I really only do that whenever it's post round and even then that's rare at best. I use my powers a lot to ban people and slay people when need be and always come on whenever someone requires help on the server. Before a lot of the bans got wiped and we stopped giving permas, I had a lot of permas and timed bans. Currently, I have 18 total bans on the server but I had a lot more than that before the bans got wiped(I probably had like 20 to 30 permas and that's not including all the other timed bans that expired ages ago). Not only that, besides Sypher(who's been admin than me longer by a month), I've been admin the longest of any of the current staff members, super admins included, before applying for super admin so I've waited quite a while to apply. I first got admin at the very end of december, so the end of this month will mark my 6 months as admin! I've been extremely dedicated to the server since I first came. The only time I really ever had low activity was about a month or so ago and a bit before that because I was really busy with school, and was kinda depressed so I didn't have much motivation to play TTT. Recently, my activity has skyrocketed and I've been playing a lot more and engaging with people. As mentioned on my section mod app, a lot of people are going to immediately -support because of my forum activity and also the way I use my powers on the server. For the first point, I'd like to emphasize how much this really doesn't affect my performance on the server and as an admin. It really has no relevance in something like this because I don't act the way I do on the forums as I do on the server. In regards to my second point, I really only mess around in regards to my powers involving slaying people or slapping people for fun, and 100% OF THE TIME it is ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS post round. There has been 1 occasion where I accidentally did it during the round but it was on accident, and again, it only happened once. Before you jump to the conclusion that I do this frequently and that I abuse every second I can, I really only do this on rare and special occasions. I don't do it frequently.

What special to bring to the table as super admin? The reason why I posted this when I made my app for section mod is because that is what I was going to bring to the table. I wanted to volunteer to really coordinate all the stuff within the TTT forum and use that and other potential things to help further my role as a staff member not only on the server but off as well. Whether or not I get this is something entirely left out of my hands, but I hope that because of my super admin application as well that it could potentially help influence their decision in accepting me as a forum mod. There really isn't much left to bring to the table seeing as though I don't know how to code for shit and I already bring some charisma(which really can't be counted anyways), therefore I thought I'd help in an area which already needs a lot of help to begin with. I figured I'd do it as well so I can really lighten the load on Jochs' shoulders since he's been busy lately configuring the server and getting everything else working.

Section mod app: www.friendlyplayers.com/index.php?option...12213&Itemid=426

Thanks for reading

Professor
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Steam Name: |FP| Strider (Formerly Professor Titties)
Former TTT Admin for 7 months,TTT staff for a year in total
Former Flood Operator for 4 months

Whenever you feel like arguing

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft
The topic has been locked.

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213512

I liked the 1988 app better.
  • Kittai
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Hello and How are you today?

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213516

Kittai wrote:
ill fukn cut u
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

"If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences."

H. P. Lovecraft

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213519

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Kittai wrote:
ill fukn cut u

-Support.

This reply from him shows his immaturity.

But also hes extremely rude on the forums and is constantly starting flame wars. He also is always swearing (look above) He should be more respectful and more mature.
In my honest opinion he's not ready.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy, Rocinante

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213522

Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Kittai wrote:
ill fukn cut u

-Support.

But also hes extremely rude on the forums and is constantly starting flame wars. He also is always swearing (look above) He should be more respectful and more mature.
Fun is illegal m8.

Quade you are the epitome of seriousness and maturity.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Rocinante.

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213523

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Kittai wrote:
ill fukn cut u

-Support.

Fun is illegal m8.

I know fun is not illegal, but profanity is against the rules as stated in the ToU. I suggest you read over them.
  • Quade
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
|FP| Kittai is now Snooze.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy, Rocinante

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213548

Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Kittai wrote:
ill fukn cut u

-Support.

Fun is illegal m8.

I know fun is not illegal, but profanity is against the rules as stated in the ToU. I suggest you read over them.
Considering every staff member I've ever met on here curses, I find that funny. Not to mention I never actually said a curse word. I didn't know 'fukn' was a curse word. Please show me the definition and etymology of 'fukn'. Also it is not against the rules according the ToU. It specifically states that profane MATERIAL is against the terms of use, never specifically states profanity. Not to mention I never said a bad word. I find it funny how you say this to me(even though I didn't say it)or other people you don't like but when other staff members say it you don't bat an eye.

I also like how you make the connection that bad words mean immaturity. I didn't know that saying artificially created meaningless words with artificial definitions created by humans meant I'm immature. Flawless logic m8.
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

H. P. Lovecraft
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Rocinante.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeratous

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213550

Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Not to mention I never actually said a curse word. I didn't know 'fukn' was a curse word. Please show me the definition and etymology of 'fukn'.

Troll more,

Vuples wrote:
Also it is not against the rules according the ToU. It specifically states that profane MATERIAL is against the terms of use, never specifically states profanity.

fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk
  • Slappy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • le penis
don't ban me please
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Slappy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213554

Slappy wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Not to mention I never actually said a curse word. I didn't know 'fukn' was a curse word. Please show me the definition and etymology of 'fukn'.

Troll more,

Vuples wrote:
Also it is not against the rules according the ToU. It specifically states that profane MATERIAL is against the terms of use, never specifically states profanity.

fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk
yis
  • Rocinante
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I’ll die smiling

H. P. Lovecraft
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slappy

Re: THE BEST SUPER ADMIN APPLICATION SINCE 1987 9 years, 10 months ago #213556

Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Quade wrote:
Vulpes Inculta wrote:
Kittai wrote:
ill fukn cut u

-Support.

Fun is illegal m8.

yeah quades right minge even though he hates me and is a massive minge himself and manages somehow to get wifi in the jungle
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rocinante
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds